Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Happy Skin Power Pout Lip Lacquers and Moisturizing Matte Lippies: Complete Swatches

And because I just can't sit around and wait for the new items from Happy Skin to become available on counters on August 10, I went ahead and ordered from Zalora. They are selling all the new items from Happy Skin starting from August 1 until 9, so if you can't wait like me, order them now at Zalora and get first dibs.  
(wink)

Happy Skin Power Pout Lip Lacquer
Happy Skin Shut Up & Kiss Power Pout Lip Lacquers, Php699 each

Happy Skin Lip Lacquer Swatches
Hear Me Roar - Royal Treatment - Strong and Sexy

Hear Me Roar Happy Skin
Hear Me Roar

A bright, red-orange lip color for those who want to flaunt bold lips but are still too shy to go all-red.  It definitely brightens up the face and will suit those with fair skin tones. Keri din naman for those with darker skin tones. Just like what they say, nasa pagdadala yan. Tomo!?

Hear Me Roar Happy Skin



Royal Treatment Happy Skin
Royal Treatment

Pinkish nude with some lilac undertones.  My most favorite among all the Power Pouts. Lakas maka-virgin ng color, teh!

Royal Treatment Happy Skin

Happy Skin Strong and Sexy
Strong and Sexy

Another nude from the lip lacquer line up, but this one has more peach in it.  My 2nd favorite among the line up. This shade actually reminds me of MAC Please Me.

Happy Skin Strong and Sexy


Happy Skin Moisturizing Matte Lippies
Happy Skin Shut Up & Kiss Me Moisturizing Matte Lippies, Php 649

Happy Skin Moisturizing Matte Lippies
Best Date Ever - Follow Your Heart - Pop The Question


Happy Skin Best Date Ever
Best Date Ever 

A berry-pink shade that starts off sheer but is definitely buildable if you want a deeper color.  It's pretty, yes, but I am not a fan of shades like this. Okay don't hate me, please. Personal preference lang naman.  I wish it's as deep as the Hot Stuff lippie, which is really a kabog shade for me.  If I want a darker shade, I want it to be as deep as I want it to be in one swipe. Tamad lang?  
^_^

Happy Skin Best Date Ever 

Happy Skin Follow Your Heart
Follow Your Heart

A classic bright pink for the young and those young at heart.  In short, for the Pabebe Girls! Hahaha, kidding.  This shade I'd like to refer to as Cute.  This I think will suit those with fair skin tones.  But just like what I said earlier, if you have darker skin color, nasa pagdadala yan. Lakas maka-fresh ng color and I can see myself wearing this on my lazy makeup days.

Happy Skin Follow Your Heart

Happy Skin Pop The Question
Pop The Question

Another nude, yay!  I really love Happy Skin for always coming up with nude shades. Dami ko na nude lippies from this brand and yet, they never fail to amaze me whenever they come up with new ones. 

So there you go, the complete swatches of the new items from Happy Skin Cosmetics.  The brand is not known for its lippies for nothing, so I really recommend you check them out.  Again, they are being sold exclusively at Zalora until the 9th of August and will be available on counters starting August 10.  

Zalora has a promo that if you make it to the first 200 orders (at least one lip lacquer and 1 new shade of their mattes), you'll get 2 mini gel eyeliners for free. I ordered past 12mn on August 1 and so I was counting on those free liners but I didn't get any. Not sure why. I already emailed Zalora and they replied naman that they will check on it.  Hopefully I'd get my freebies, if not, then I'd be really disappointed. As in frustrated na, disappointed pa. Hahaha! Di yan joke.
^_^

Going back to these new lip colors, what do you think would be your most favorite? Chika to me on the comment box, I would love to know!


Please like me on Facebook ( IambrigittePage ) and follow me on Twitter (_IAmBrigitte_) and Instagram (Iambrigitte)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Promising to see them expanding their mattes. Actually, baka late na nga sila, since the matte-matte trend has been around for well over a year. Just hope the lippie prices don't get higher than that. They seem to get a little more expensive with each new collection. :(

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...