Saturday, August 1, 2015

Something New: Happy Skin Power Pout Lip Lacquer and New Shades of Moisturizing Matte Lippies


It was just 2 months ago when Happy Skin Cosmetics came up with their editorial-worthy Moisturizing Matte Lippies in collaboration with Preview Magazine.  The lippies are such a hit, even my friends back in the UAE have been asking friends from PH buy for them.  In my case, those lippies are up there on the top of my priority items to buy. The lippies are the perfect nude and deep red for me. And would you believe I've been wearing Hot Stuff almost everyday!?  Nakakaloka, that's how I love that lippie. And yes, like what I've mentioned in my post, Too Cool knocked off MAC Peachstock as the #1 nude lippie in my book.

Now, Happy Skin Cosmetics is back to grant the beauty wishes of women yet again. This time, with more shades of their Moisturizing Matte Lippies PLUS their new lip product with a stunning high-shine finish without the heavy feel, the Power Pout Lip Lacquers!
Power Pout Lip Lacquers and Moisturizing Matte Lippies

New shades of Moisturizing Matte Lippies:

Best Date Ever - berry pink
Pop The Question - nude pink (yay, another nude hahah!)
Follow Your Heart - classic bright pink

Shades of their all new Power Pout Lip Lacquers:

Hear Me Roar - red orange
Strong and Sexy - terracotta nude
Royal Treatment - nude with lilac undertones

Our friends from Happy Skin sent a sample for each of their new products and here are some photos:




 Power Pout Lip Lacquer, Php 699
Moisturizing Matte Lippies, Php 649


Happy Skin Moisturizing Matte Lippie in Best Date Ever 


Just like their Hot Stuff and Too Cool lippies, this baby won't dry up your lips.  Thanks to Cupuacu butter which amazingly attracts 240% water for an all-day hydration. I used to hate matte lippies as they make my lips look and feel old.  Ang bigat pa sa lips, but not these lippies from Happy Skin. Truly, they make our skin not only beautiful but also happy!
 

Power Pout Lip Lacquer in Strong and Sexy


I am a fan of glosses because I love how pouty they make my thin lips look because of the shine. But some glosses feel tacky and heavy on the lips. I'm so glad these lip lacquers are not like that.  Say hello to sultry, highly pigmented and high-shine look on your lips without the stickiness of the usual glosses.  The shiny-yet-weightless finish is due to a new wax-free gel technology and the infusion of jojoba oil, apricot kernel oil, aloe oil and olive oil in the formula. 

I got so excited with these new products that as soon as I heard that they will be exclusively available at Zalora PH starting today, August 1 until August 9,  I ordered the other shades that I still don't have.  These babies will be available in beauty counters starting August 10, hindi na ako makahintay so I ordered na from Zalora. And they have an ongoing promotion too: Be one of the first 200 to order at least one lip lacquer and one of the new shades of their moisturizing matte lippie and you'll get 2 mini gel eyeliner FOR FREE!  Now if that doesn't sound too good for you, ewan ko na lang! Hahaha!

So what are you waiting for, go to Zalora PH now and order. Hopefully makaabot ka pa.  I ordered mine just minutes after 12mn.
^_^

Please like me on Facebook ( IambrigittePage ) and follow me on Twitter (_IAmBrigitte_) and Instagram (Iambrigitte)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...