Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Malunggay For Your Hair: Moringa-O Herbal Shampoo and Conditioner


For those who don't know yet, Malunggay has a lot of health benefits. Some of it are:  it is rich in Vitamin A, it's richer in Vitamin C than oranges, it's potassium content is way higher than what you can find in bananas, it has twice the protein present in milk, it can balance sugar levels, it has anti-bacterial properties, it beautifies the skin and hair, etc.  The list goes on and on. In short, Malunggay is one super vegetable!  So for those who claim they are allergic to vegetables (you know who you are, hahaha!) this is one super vegetable you wouldn't want to be allergic on. 

Buti na lang, I love vegetables and Malunggay has got to be one of my favourite vegetables. I remember having it in Tinola instead of the usual dahon ng sili (or spinach, when I'm in the UAE since it's kinda hard to find it), in corn soup with shrimps and in some kind of Okoy.  I am yet to try having it in juices, though. But according to my Mom, it's good. I'll find it out myself and will surely let you know! (wink)

Anyway, for those who still want to reap the benefits of Malunggay most especially for the hair without having to munch on it, there's the Moringa-O Malunggay Herbal Shampoo & Conditioner for you.  I've been using it since I got back here in PH and all I have are good things to say about these products.


Moringa Herbal Shampoo and Conditioner with Argan Oil
(Php180/each)
The new Moringa-O² Hair Care Line is the one and only herbal hair care line in the country with the power of nature’s skin multi-vitamins – Malunggay, Olive Oil and Omega (from Sunflower Oil). Now infused with equally powerful beauty oil, Argan Oil, it provides a complete hair and scalp care system.



Moringa Herbal Shampoo with Argan Oil

Benefits
Minimizes hair fall
Provides gentle cleansing
Strengthens hair
Helps stimulate hair growth
Moisturizes and softens


I love the slightly greenish color of the shampoo. For me, it just looks so clean and fresh.  I know it's not advisable to shampoo your hair everyday, but I can't help not to and surprisingly, I didn't experience ANY hair fall at all for the past 5 weeks of using it.  I repeat, ABSOLUTELY NO HAIRFALL.  Also, there's no need to use a conditioner after, as it already leaves my hair soft.  


Moringa Herbal Conditioner with Argan Oil

Benefits
Minimizes hair fall
Softens hair
Strengthens hair
Makes hair more manageable
Seals in moisture for healthy hair



I already love the effect of the shampoo on my hair so I don't really feel the need of using a conditioner after. Pramis, ang lambot na talaga sa hair ng shampoo. So if ever I'd use the conditioner, I use it every other day na lang, or sometimes every after two days.  Most especially now that I have short hair and it's a struggle styling it because my hair is already bagsak in the first place. So I try to steer away from over-conditioning my hair as much as possible. But whenever I use it, it doesn't make my hair look limp or flat.  It also doesn't make it look or feel oily like some conditioners do.  I think I will better appreciate this duo if I have long hair.  But for now, I really like it already.  In fact, I like it so much that I made sure I have a stash enough to last me for a few months when I get back to the sandpit.  

I don't really have anything not to like about these products, except that it's expensive. Both are priced at Php180 (I think better to convert it to Dirhams para feeling ko mura? Hahaha!) for a 200ml plastic bottle. But with all the goodness it gives my hair, hindi na din masama. I get my money's worth, ika nga! 

My hair strands are like that of a baby, they are thin and fragile so my derma previously advised me to use a baby shampoo. I did but it left my hair rough and stiff. This duo is as gentle as a baby's haircare products and the same time it leaves my hair soft, shiny and the most important of all, no hair fall!  So yes, this duo is my current Holy Grail shampoo and conditioner at the moment.  Try it out for yourself and if you do, lemme know how it works for you.

Tata!

Please like me on Facebook ( IambrigittePage ) and follow me on Twitter (_IAmBrigitte_) and Instagram (Iambrigitte)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...