Thursday, October 21, 2010

FOTD: Fresh green and Barbie-pink lips...

it's been a while since I last posted an FOTD. Actually,i haven't been wearing much makeup lately. I rarely get to wear colorful e/s at work, just a liner on top of a frosty beige lid wash. I guess today's a bit special since I decided to wake up earlier to do my makeup.


Smashbox photofinish primer/corrector in green
Bobbi Brown Skin Foundation
MAC MSF Natural in Light
PAC brow kit topped with MAC brow set in Girl Boy
MAC e/s in Fresh Green Mix
Maybelline High Impact liquid liner
MM Lash Expander
MAC True Romantic

NYX lipstick in Spoiled

yep, my skin's still breaking out because of the pool's chlorine when X and I had a vacation. you should see how bad my skin is without makeup...sniff!

I also had my hair colored some 3wks ago...i tried to give you a good look of my haircolor, but yep...i failed!

and here's me taking a shot of my usual getup for work:


yeah, I know I don't look like I'm on my way to work..and yes, I was late (again).


3 comments:

♥Pauchichi♥ said...

love love the FOTD! It's so you! Green really suits you!

Shen said...

kagandahan galore! kaloka talaga blending mo!! envy!! :) naku naman sa ganda mong yan... walang late-late. :)

AskMeWhats said...

Love your get up sistah and pramis! Sheksi talaga!!! Sheksing sheksi! :) I'll see your pretty face soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...