Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Saizen virgin, no more!

for a long time now, i've been hearing a lot of raves about Saizen, this Japanese store where you can buy (almost) all sort of stuff: from food, to toiletries, to kitchenware....errr, everything! i used to live far from its branch in Robinsons Galleria so I really haven't got the chance to pay a visit. so now that i moved just across the street, i just know i shouldn't wait any longer.

my Saizen loot

some kitchen stuff, because i'm still high from moving to a new pad

random stuff that X got

now i realized that my loot is such a bore...hehehe, blame it on X who have been impatient with me the whole time i was inside the store. he kept on saying that i don't really need anything...hhehhee, of course i do!

but i admit, store is like heaven. i can spend hours inside checking out their stuff. some are really worth the price (Php88 or Php85), most especially the big items...but some aren't. so, be wise!

now that X is gone, i'm sure i'll be visiting again and this time...with revenge.
LOL!


2 comments:

AskMeWhats said...

I've been there 2x lang and i want to return! kakamiss!!!

bibay said...

me too..i've been to saizen for the first time 2 days ago. I was only able to buy a face massager and an acrylic makeup holder bec. my brother was in a hurry to leave. So bitin hehe!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...