Tuesday, October 12, 2010

not another addiction...

I can't bring myself to say that I have a new addiction, because my friends would kill me...friends who I used to question a lot how come they just go crazy and buy pairs of shoes all in one day. At that time, I am so much into makeup and I told them that I won't be like them..ever.

Okay, I've eaten my words. But still, I wouldn't say that I am addicted.

My first pairs of Aldo shoes:

yeah, I bought these pairs one evening after I got off work. I also got 3 more pairs of those sturdy, and cutey sandals from GIBI. Addiction? Naahhh, just stressed!

^_^

3 comments:

AskMeWhats said...

I am into shoes lately too sis! hahaha so probably stress! not addiction! :P

Anonymous said...

I can see you buying some more pairs in the coming weeks :)

Unknown said...

Pretty!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...