Wednesday, October 27, 2010

FOTD: Neutrals for work

For months now, I got so used to just having a single color on my lids, a liner and mascara for my eye makeup. So last Monday (got up a bit earlier than usual), I got more time to at least define my crease...yey!

I'll be wearing a bright red shirt dress that day so I went for neutrals:

MAC brows in Spiked
MAC browset in GirlBoy
UDPP
MAC e/s in Pattina (entire lid) and Carbon (outer crease)
Maybelline High Impact Express liner
Prestige eyeliner in White
Maybelline Cat Eyes mascara


hmmm, i'm all red in this picture...


geesh, i miss posing for my camera like this!


i wish i can do tutorials soon!

3 comments:

AskMeWhats said...

Ganda sis! and I love the color of your hair! :)

Miss Shopcoholic said...

what blush and lipcolor did you use Jheng? =)

pee.pee said...

i love your hair! :) I wish minewasas straight as this.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...