Monday, October 18, 2010

let's go wild with Wet n Wild...

my first encounter with this brand was years ago, probably in highschool (now don't dare ask me how long that was!), when a relative from the US went home and gave me tubes of lipsticks, blushes and some eyeshadows as pasalubong. i was only 14 y/o at that time, and back in those days, it's not so often to see a teenager wearing makeup unless there's an event or something. i sniffed the products and found the scent to be too strong so I gave them away to my aunts and older friends.

yeah, i am one mean girl giving away stuff given to me as pasalubong...but that was before! ^_^

fast forward 10 years, i was already starting out to apply makeup and i often get disappointed from trying out some cheaper brands, hoping to save my hard-earned moolah (yep, i was already working when i started applying makeup...probably i've been working for 2-3yrs when i started). from then on, I try to stay away from "cheap-priced" products thinking that their quality will just make me end up getting frustrated, and my money wasted. i've watched some YT videos of some makeup gurus raving on Wet n Wild and hoped that the product will soon be available here.

and so when I read from Twitter that they're here, i made sure i got some stuff as soon as I got out from work:

I got these items for less than Php200 each. I haven't played with the rest of the stuff but I must say that their eyeshadows are great! i love the pigmentation and the staying power..oh yes, no smudging/creasing even without a primer!

how about you? have you tried any of their products? did you love it or not? please let me know, I want to get more of their must-buys!

tata!

3 comments:

Jenni said...

lucky girl! wet n wild products are amazing even though they're cheaply priced. Their eyeshadows, eyeliners (cream) are amazing...

AskMeWhats said...

Haven't purchase any pa! Parang ang tagal ko nang di nag mamall!!! hihihi great seeing you last night sexy sisterhood

jeng (muse) said...

hi thanks for visiting my blog. im a big reader of your blog.

may i know where did you buy Wet n wild? would like to try them.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...