Friday, January 7, 2011

Bring it on, 2011!

i've been MIA for almost a month (again!), but allow me to greet all of you a HAPPY NEW YEAR!

sorry for the late greetings, as usual, work became a lot crazier before the holidays (it still is, actually) and never got the chance to update my blog.

i went home for the holidays to be with my family and spent Xmas and New Year eating and sleeping, LOL! i'm not kidding hahahaa. so don't get too surprised if you'd see a more bloated me in the pictures i might be posting soon. i gained 4kgs over the holidays, 4kgs...OMG!

but it was all worth it...i had a chance to rest and be with my family. and oh, Mr. X went home for New Year too! it was indeed a happy New Year for all of us.

let's all be thankful for the year that was and face this year with a lot of hope and perseverance. let's all wish one another a prosperous new year, more love, more blessings and more time to blog ^_^

love you all!

3 comments:

AskMeWhats said...

Happy New Year sis, I wish you happiness this year! I hope you know I'm here for you :)

notjustminerals said...

Happy New Year! Hoping to get to meet you soon during Smile's Sparty this month!

Hollie said...

Hi there,
fellow Gtalker here!
I know it's late but,
I simply wanted to greet you
Happy New year!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...