Wednesday, January 26, 2011

FOTD/EOTD: Playing with colors again...

it really feels good to be finally playing with colors again..

EYES
MAC eyebrow liner in Lingering

MAC browset in Girl Boy
Revlon brow enhancer
Urban Decay e/s in Shattered, Mayhem (lid) and Smog (crease)
Shu Uemura liquid liner
Maybelline Magnum Volume Express mascara

FACE
Smashbox Photofinish primer
Estee Lauder Double Wear liquid foundation in Sand
Shu Uemura loose powder
Cinemasecrets concealer
NYX HD blush in English Rose
NYX blush in Taupe


LIPS
NYX l/s in Doll

Chanel Rouge Allure lipgloss in Insolence

...don't you think so too?

tata!


10 comments:

Shen said...

love the look!! :) you really look good in those colors!! :)

donnarence said...

you look effortlessly beautiful!!!i always look forward to your fotd's..

AskMeWhats said...

Super like your makeup here, skin mo super flawless :D

Hollie said...

absolutely Gorgeous!
nice combi with the navy eye and pink lips!
You have flawless skin too!

Miss Shopcoholic said...

gorgeous as always sis Jheng!
btw, anong shade mo sa Cinema Secrets concealer?

AiDiSan said...

Hi Brigitte,

I read your blog each day but it's my first time to comment.

I'm really impressed in doing your eye make up. In fact, I have checked all your FOTDs. I hope you will also decide to do video tutorials again.

Thank you and more power to your blog!!!

Penelope said...

Such a cute, ptryy FOTD. The colours look great on you! Nyx cosmetics have just come to the UK, so am looking frr nice colours to get!

socialitedreams said...

love your eye shape, very pretty fotd...why'd you stop using colors anyway? these are lovely on you

ChinaDoll said...

it was nice to see you playing with colors again! =)

kim said...

hi,

what sahde are you in MAC foundation?
Do you still wear ELDW in SAND?

I have one and I think it is too light for me. I just bought it the other day. SA said I can wear Sand but when I went home to try it, i find it a bit light for me.

You might be interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...