Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Product Review: Purederm 3 in 1 Magic BB Cream


Purederm 3-in-1 Magic BB Cream

Moisturizes and protects stressed skin
With SPF30 PA++, it blocks out UVA and UVB rays from the sun
It's waterproof feature makes sure that the 3-in-1 attributes remain against water and sweat
Enriched with natural and herbal tea extracts increases skin elasticity and improves skin conditioning

whenever my skin becomes problematic (be it due to stress, or too much experimenting on skincare), i always turn to BB creams. i've always considered these creams as "medicated" foundations that can provide medium to even heavy coverage for skins that can no longer keep up with the harsh ingredients of other traditional foundations. whenever i have a bb cream on, it makes me feel that i am somehow letting my skin heal.

i've tried a lot of brands already, and i can only name a few that i liked. though some have promising healing ingredients, they either make me look too pink or grayish. also, some fail to give me the coverage that i need. i would sometimes end up using thick concealer, or layers of powder just to cover up those nasty blemishes. and yeah, those things would just aggravate my already-sick skin.

having used Purederm 3-in-1 bb cream for weeks, i now consider it as one of my HG.

swatch

blended

here's a before pic:

(okay, you may stop freaking out now...^_^)


after 2 thin layers, applied by fingers:


i love that it covers my blemishes well. applying another layer on my cheeks would hide those nasty pimple scars more. it's also yellow-toned, easy to apply by either fingers or a stippling brush. i've been using it for almost a month (alternating it with other foundations, of course) and i haven't had any allergic reactions. it also provides a fresh, dewy look after a few hours. i am still on Obagi regimen and it does make me a lot oilier than the usual, but it's nothing that a good blotting paper won't be able to fix.

the pink-tube packaging is an eye-candy and it makes me reach out for it a lot more often. a little goes a long way, so i'm sure this tube would last me for months.

it has SPF, anti-wrinkle and whitening properties (though i can't really vouch for it's whitening/anti-wrinkle properties since I am on Obagi), what else can you ask for?

after setting with Shu Uemura loose powder:

i just wish that like my long-staying foundations, it would stay for hours on my skin. but i guess, that would be asking for too much already.
^_^

available in Watsons stores, priced at Php695


4 comments:

Hollie said...

I've read so many good reviews about this BB Cream from our fellow pinay beauty bloggers...
Now I'm really convinced! Will add this on my wishlist!
Thanks for the review.

Unknown said...

I've always been curious about BB ceams since they always seem to give such natural glow and coverage. I wonder if they would make me look too pale? I like to use bronzers so perhaps it can help balance.

It seems to work well for you balancing out the red tones.Great review.

Crystal said...

oh wow, it works nga!

Miss Shopcoholic said...

i love this BB cream too! =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...