Wednesday, January 26, 2011

NOTD: Rescue Beauty Lounge in Mismas

Rescue Beauty Lounge polish in Mismas

a lovely violet shade, don't you think? reminds me of "Ube Halaya" during Christmas time here in PH.
^_^

I got invited to a spa party last week and Sol let me use this. I immediately fell inlove with the color: lively, fresh and can i just say, makes me hungry? LOL! too bad this shade has been discontinued already...ack, how could this be!?

sorry for the already-chipped polish, i just really want to show you how lovely this color is. hmmm, can we contact RBL and ask them to put this back? can we!?

6 comments:

Hollie said...

wow! that really looks like an UBE color. very vibrant!

AskMeWhats said...

gusto kong dilaan nails mo!!! :D

Donna said...

LOL (kakatawa yung comment above). such a pretty color.

discontinuing? :(.

Anonymous said...

that's such a fun color!

Lanie said...

i think it has a dupe! china glaze grape pop seems to be :)

Anonymous said...

I didn´t know Mismas is so pretty!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...