Monday, March 21, 2011

Happy Friday Looks: Silvery Blue

Maybelline eyebrow liner
MAC e/s in Elektra (lid), Sunset B. (outer 1/3 of lid, crease) and Carbon (outer-V and a bit on top of Elektra)
In2it waterproof liner
Maybelline Stiletto mascara
UD 24/7 liner in Zero

yeah, i didn't use any blue e/s but when i mixed Elektra (silver gray) and Carbon (black), somehow it turned bluish. i dunno why, it just happened! so don't hate me.
LOL


Dr. Jart BB Cream (silver)
Cinemasecrets concealer
TBS Lightening Touche
Lauress mineral foundation in Radiant Ivory
MAC sculpt and Shape
MAC beauty powder in Pretty Baby

MAC l/s in Peachstock
Estee lauder purecolor lipgloss


i just love this angle...makes me look a bit thinner


and no, my head's not aching, nor i'm covering my ears, nor on the phone...i just feel like posing like that. and yeah, i look stupid ^_^

i hope you all had a great weekend. it's another work week and i just can't help asking myself, "where did my weekend go?" I've worked last weekend and hopefully work would be lighter this week. Anyhoo, I still wish all of you a great week ahead.

tata!


2 comments:

AskMeWhats said...

siyempre pag sinabi kong gorgeous ka here di ka na naman maniniwala? lol Monday na monday napaka nega ba? hahahah :) Gorgeous talaga missssyooo

Iambrigitte said...

nikki, yep hindi pa din. wahahha! inaaway mo na naman ako, ganyan ka ba makamiss, clara!? hehehe amishu moreeee!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...