Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Something New: The Body Shop Moisture White Shiso BB Cream SPF25 PA+++

A multi-action make-up base for fairer-looking complexion instantly! Soft focus powders help diffuse light to soften the appearance of flaws and conceal blemishes. A must-have beauty essential for busy women!
Whenever I pay TBS shops a visit, i usually get their cotton and their Lightening Touch in 03. And yes, their Vit E lipbalm and handcream. I know that they have various skincare lines, but I don't really get to check them out.

During my mom's recent visit, I saw this BB cream in her kit and I was actually surprised that my mom has finally joined the BB cream craze. She uses it as a makeup base and she finds this product really good and even said that it gives out a healthy glow. So I immediately tried it myself and mom is indeed right. It's sheer, but definitely gave me a certain glow as if i was able to have a good night sleep.

After checking on the ingredients, I got sold and asked mom if I could have it. She must have really liked it because she said No. LOL! So yeah, I bought one myself.


available in one shade


but it does blend in to your skintone after a while. i have a colleague who's on the morena side and she uses this too!

This is one must-have product this summer if you want lightweight sort-of makeup with SPF.
price: Php 1195 for a 30ml tube
(got it for 20% off)

i have this feeling that this would become a staple in my kit.
will post a review soon!


4 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my I have been hearing so much about BB creams.... def need to check them out.

Unknown said...

i tried their tester, yeah it's a more abb compared to the maybelline bb cream [which i've dubbed the pretend bb cream LMAO]. i just can't seem to justify PhP1195 for just 30ml when something that's 50ml is only PhP750 LOL [my current love, tony moly expert triple blemish balm and l'egere is only 1k and also more than 30ml] la lang, feel ko riding the bb cream band wagon sila just like when they rode the mineral makeup bandwagon :P
can't wait for your review ☺♥

Aya said...

Sounds nice but it's a bit pricey. Can't wait for your review on this! :D

Miss Shopcoholic said...

cant wait for your review sis! tamang-tama may GC ako sa TBS hehe

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...