Thursday, March 17, 2011

Revlon Fire and Ice Collection Part II

as promised, here's the 2nd part of my Revlon Fire and Ice Collection post. i've blogged about the nail polishes a week ago, and as mentioned, Revlon launched a color collection to match the nails and tips of today's woman.

Revlon Fire & Ice Collection
(lipsticks)

3 new shades in the usual Super Lustrous Lipstick packaging and one in a one-of-a-kind vintage case

[L-R]: Fire and Ice, Demure, Siren and Temptress


Demure, a satiny finish light peach shade great for dark eye make up. It's so light that it can pass as a lip balm with a bit of color.

Temptress, a satiny-finish light pink shade also great for heavy eye make up. It turned out to be a lot more pigmented on my lips though.

Siren, a creamy screaming-orange shade. I personally don't know how to wear this because it did turn out to be ORANGE! on my lips. probably, those who are adventurous when it comes to their lip color will love this. it's a gorgeous shade, but i don't think i can totally rock it.

Fire and Ice, another creamy-finish red shade for those who wants to instantly brighten their face. Surprisingly, I am loving this color though I'm sure X will wipe it off my lips himself. It's a great color for those who want to look polished without putting on too much makeup. This color reminds me of Anne Curtis' red lips. ^_^

I still remember my first ever lipstick, it's from Revlon and shade is Pink in the Afternoon. I still remember back in college when mom would tell me to wear color on my lips so as not to look pale. I was staying in Baguio back then and the cold weather made my lips look pale. She made me try different shades from different brands, only to keep wiping them off my lips because i can't stand the feeling of heaviness. But when i finally got to use Revlon, i got addicted to its creamy texture and lightweight feel. Pigmentation is a real winner for most shades but some would need to be swiped a few more times to make the color come out, especially those light shades. It's also moisturizing and didn't give me allergies.

priced at Php450.oo and Php925.00 for the limited Fire & Ice shade in the vintage case, these babies are fairly priced. I still see them at Revlon counters but they are limited so grab yours now before its too late!

tata!

2 comments:

Beauty Babe said...

Love these i definitely will try Denure!!

Hollie said...

all shades look good on you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...