Wednesday, April 4, 2012

ANEW GENICS: AVON’S Latest Breakthrough Miracle in Anti-aging Skincare

Two weeks ago, I got a gift from our friends in AVON and just by looking at the box, I know this is something that women (like those in my age) would love.


AVON's Anew Genics Treatment Concentrate

With Patented Youth Gen technology, is a skincare breakthrough serum that helps you look up to 10 years younger.

Iinspired by the research on people who have lived longer and healthier and were found to have a highly active Youth Gene.  This gene keeps our bodies healthy and helps skin cells to act younger, but its activity declines as we age.  AVON is revolutionizing skin care with ANEW Genics, the first in the cosmetic industry with the YouthGen Technology, designed to stimulate the Youth Gene to help skin cells act younger.


ANEW Genics Treatment Concentrate provides the following dramatic results:

Instantly: Visibly reignites skin's youth, skin looks and feels firmer, expression lines are visibly softened and skin's vitality is visibly restored.

Overnight: Diminishes the appearance of lines and wrinkles and dramatically reduces the appearance of discolorations.

In 8 weeks: Skin looks up to 10 years younger


Php1799.00


AVON really has gone a long way when it comes to scientific breakthroughs to help women of today battle their skin problems.  Women nowadays definitely need extra help to keep themselves looking young and beautiful despite all the stress and environmental factors.  Good thing there's AVON, a household name that has helped women achieve beauty at a cheaper price all these years.

ANEW Genics is now available exclusively through AVON representatives.

Don't have an AVON lady yet? Text AVON to 2929 or log on to AVON to find out how to contact an AVON representative.



7 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh..wow...really awesome. I like it. Thank you for sharing.

sexy costumes

Anonymous said...

Well, it's from avon, I bet it's expensive, But thanks for sharing it. I might buy it when I have the money,

free makeup samples uk

BroddyAdams said...

Hi Shen, I have this one and I must say that I really love the color. The only problem is it only lasts for two hours and I had to reapply. I tried using a lip balm under but nada --didn't help at all. Any suggestion?




Law school grants

JamesLynch said...

Your article is very interesting and humorous. From your article, I can see the true meaning of the word happy. This article, I believe many people are helpful. Very fortunate to share this article to your. Look forward to your updates.

sliding barn doors

Anonymous said...

As a consumer, it is essential to find a great product whether it is expensive or not. But I am more on expensive skin caring products because it surely has an effective ingredients or organic skin products are also helpful in taking care of your skin especially when we getting older.

Mike Anderson said...

I need that product so bad that i' heading now to the nearest mall to get one.

dermal fillers

clipping path said...

Valuable information. Lucky me I found your site by accident, and I am shocked why this accident did not happened earlier! I bookmarked it..... clipping path

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...