Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Revlon Nail Enamel: New Shades!

Last week, I got these 5 lovely new shades of Revlon Nail Enamel that are just in time for summer:

Charismatic - Foxy- Muse - Posh - Timeless


Charismatic
(coral)


Foxy
(rich chocolate brown)


Muse
(medium khaki/olive green)


Posh
(bright medium green)


Timeless
(gray)

What I love about Revlon nail polishes is the smooth application and that it stays chip-free for days.  Also, I don't really need to use a separate top coat since the color is already vibrant and shiny.   

I am wearing Timeless for days now and the color goes well with most of my outfits. It's a bit sheer on the first coat, but went opaque after the second coat. It's my perfect shade of gray!
^_^




3 comments:

Gerilen Areum said...

im excited for foxy, muse and timeless! :D

Issa said...

these are really nice shades! :)

Unknown said...

beautiful - i like Muse and Foxy the most! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...