Friday, April 27, 2012

EOTD/FOTD: Blues


(lame post title, i know!)

Who says you can't wear blue at work?  Definitely not me!   You just have to learn how to subtly apply the color so it won't come off too strong.  I've been wearing a lot of blues lately and have been pairing it with baby pink cheeks and glossy lips.



K-Palette Brow Liner Duo
NYX HD eyebase
MAC e/s in Jest, Freshwater and Black Tied
Starry gel eyeliner in Midnight Sky
Prestige white eyeliner
Majolica Majorca Lash King Mascara



I'm again into blue eyeliners...and currently loving my Starry gel liner in Midnight Sky. 




Kanebo Freshel-C makeup base
Tonymoly Snail BB cream
Benefit Boe-ing concealer
Clinique Dermawhite-C  powder foundation
Bobbi Brown blush in Peony

Estee Lauder lipgloss
(forgot what shade!)


I have been wearing colors again lately.  Maybe I got tired of my usual  neutrals.  Funny thing is, my colleagues seem to prefer colors on me now.  They say i look different, or even gloomy whenever I'm not wearing colorful eye shadows.  

^_^

How about you, do you wear colorful eye shadows?  It's summer anyways, it's the time for "happy" colors!  But then again, emphasize one feature like your eyes and downplay the rest.


4 comments:

Unknown said...

please do my brows. lol :)
you look so pretty sis!

Unknown said...

I really like your blog! You are very good at makeup. You should do video logs on youtube and post to your blog!
I also write a blog called Writing in Heels you should come and check it out. http://taraanderton.blogspot.com
Thanks

kumiko mae said...

your brows are perfect ALWAYS!

Andie said...

This is really pretty! Really wearable for work, too! And I LOVE your eyebrows! I'm too lazy to groom mine regularly, so I just let them get as bushy as they like, LOL :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...