Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Do you love Parisian?

I do.  

Ever since I discovered how affordable the brand is, it has always been my go-to brand whenever I have an event or occasion where I need a new bag or pair of shoes.  Let's face it, it's not everyday that we can afford those with higher price tags and sometimes we just need new ones to perfectly match a new outfit or just-because-we-want-to-shop.  What's even better with  the brand is that, though affordable, they obviously don't sacrifice quality.  So yeah,  Parisian shoes and bags are affordable, stylish and of good quality.  

What more can we ask for?

I already have a few pairs of shoes from Parisian, but let me just show you what I recently got from them as gifts during our Parisian Blogger Pictorial event:



This is the pair I wore during the shoot.  I love its color, very summer-y!  Heels are approx. 4-5inches but they are still comfy.  

By the way, I just want to say thank you for all those who have voted for me in the Blogger Contest for Parisian.  I am very far from winning but to be given a chance to be a part of the event is more than enough for me.  And of course, to get votes from you is something I am also thankful for.  So again, thank you very much!
^_^



Here's another pair I got.  For the shoot, we were asked to choose 2 pairs that we would like to use.  I also chose this one because I've always wanted to get a pair of wedges in this color.  It does help my legs look longer, which I love!

Did you see the shoe box?  It looks classy, no?  Actually, it looks a lot better than those of some high-end brands.  

During the shoot, we were asked to choose a bag that we would like to use.  I didn't know that we can get to take it home as well.  Yes, Parisian had been so generous to us.  


my (colorful) doctor's bag


 And here's my most favorite of all:


foldable ballet flats!




cute flower details



I usually bring this pair when I am wearing killer heels.  I just take this out of its equally cute pouch whenever I feel like my feet is already dying, LOL!  I love that I don't have to end up wearing my HAVS if  I need to give my feet some rest from all the walking with high heels.  

It's my first pair of foldable flats and I am totally loving it. I wonder if they have this is pink?
^_^

How about you, have you tried getting something from Parisian?  
Lemme know!

tata!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm loving those flats! Checked out the site and you're right very affordable.

Issa said...

ayyy, ang ganda nung ballet flats! looks really comfy! their shoes are so pretty! :)

Favorite Collection said...

I just got a new pair of Parisian Wedge two weeks ago. It's so comfy and affordable too.

favecollections.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...