Monday, April 2, 2012

Lace Accessories from Geraonline....

I love accessories.  I dunno when my addiction started, but I don't think a week passes without me getting at least a pair of new earrings to add in my collection. So when Ayra of Geraonline contacted me to tell me I'll be getting a few pieces of their accessories, I just got so excited. For I know I am in for a beautiful surprise.

And as expected, I didn't get disappointed when they came:

 kept in sturdy cardboards wrapped in cute lace, my heart skipped a beat when I opened them


lace accessories from Geraonline
(Thanks, Ayra!)


 Queensland, Php375


 Shandy, Php175


 Shelly, Php175

 Aren't they pretty?  They are my first lace accessories, and I don't think they would be my last.  These pieces definitely add a stylish and classy oomphh to an outfit. They are unique, and handmade too! 




I got a lot of compliments with my lace necklace when I wore it to work.  They simple love how simple, and yet stylish it looks.  


want to get your own Lace accessories?  visit them at Geraonline and take a look at the wide variety accessories they offer.  

you can use the code GERALACE10 when you place your order.
(code is valid until the 15th of April)




3 comments:

Unknown said...

Super Nice Lace necklace!
Does the code give us 10%off?

xoxo,,
http://carmiscaprice.blogspot.com/

Iambrigitte said...

yep :) valid til 15th of April!

Unknown said...

Wow...really nice one. I think people should go through it. Thank you for sharing.

sexy costumes

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...