Wednesday, May 15, 2013

FOTD: Brights...

The weather's messed up again.  It was scorching hot yesterday afternoon but it rained like crazy in the evening...does that mean summer has ended already?  
^_^

Anyhoo, here's something I wore to get my mood hyped up despite the wonky weather:


K-Palette Real Lasting Eyebrow
L'oreal eyebrow pencil
MAC brow set in Girl Boy
MAC eye shadows in Aquadisiac (lid) and Sweet and Punchy (crease)
K-Palette 24Hr Real Lasting Eyeliner in Black (new formulation)
K-Palette 1Day Lash Perm Volume Mascara

Max Factor Facefinity liquid foundation in Sand
Benefit Fakeup concealer in Medium
Revlon Age Defying powder
Sleek Contour Kit in Medium
MAC Betty Blush in Cream Soda

MAC l/s in Please Me + Peachstock


Yay or Nay?

Happy Wednesday, my loves!



Please like me on Facebook ( IambrigittePage ) and follow me on Twitter (Iamsutil) and Instagram (Iambrigitte)

1 comment:

laneige couture said...

please do some more brights idol,I'm really fair hope you can do one for fair and morena girls.
thank you so much

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...