Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Eau de Lacoste Pour Femme...





Eau de Lacoste Pour Femme

Lacoste's newest fragrance for women is a tribute to the brand's most iconic achievement, the pique polo shirt.  I remember how hard I fell in love with their white pique polo shirt the first time I saw it on a mannequin.  It simply looks so elegant, sporty without looking too casual and well, it indeed looks sosyal.  Too bad, I still can't bring myself to buy one poloshirt for that price.  If it's makeup, then that's a different story. (laughs)

Anyway, going back to the perfume...
^_^


Top Notes:

White pineapple and Mandarin 

Middle Notes:

Floral notes of orange blossom, pineapple flower and jasmine 

Base Notes:

Vanilla and Sandalwood

The scent is deliciously soft, creamy and floral with just the right touch of fruitiness.  You can immediately smell the pineapple and can be a bit strong when first sprayed on the skin, but the sweet and warm base of vanilla makes me want to sniff it all day long. It's addictive, or maybe it's just me, since I love vanilla.  For me, it's perfect for day time.  But of course, it can also be great for a date night scent.  It's not a sexy scent, rather it's charming and almost playful. Parang pa-cute lang on the first date.

^_^




The bottle is as chic as the scent, inspired by the shape of a tennis ball and the cap a reminiscent of the petit pique fabric of their polo shirts.  Simple and yet, elegant...exactly the ideologies of the brand.


The scent stays on my skin for a long time.  It does become softer and lighter after a few hours, but it stays on.  I swear, I can't stop smelling myself whenever I'm wearing it.  It's that addicting!



Amy Adams was chosen as the face of this new fragrance.  Like the perfume, she exudes simplicity, elegance and natural sensuality.  Even her makeup on the campaign looks so refreshingly natural and clean.  


Eau de Lacoste Pour Femme is available in 30ml (Php3000), 50ml (Php4250) and 90ml (Php5650). 


Hmm okay, now I'm re-considering buying myself that polo shirt.
^_^


 Please like me on Facebook ( IambrigittePage and follow me on Twitter (Iamsutiland Instagram (Iambrigitte)


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...