Friday, May 3, 2013

New stuff from Revlon...

My (and probably yours too) favorite drugstore brand has yet again released new products. I remember months ago when Revlon released new foundations and lipsticks.  And now the brand is back with new eyeshadow palettes, nail art polishes and a BB cream.  




Revlon Photoready Primer + Shadow

Aside from 3 matching eye shadows, this palette comes with a primer. It also has a sparkle eyeshadow that you can use on top of your lid color for an added multi-dimensional, intense shimmering effect.  Aside from the instructions at the back, the eye shadows are placed in eye-shaped pans, so you'd know exactly where to apply each color.



For nail art enthusiasts out there, Revlon also came out with these easy-to-use nail art polishes:


Revlon Nail Art Expressionist 
These are expertly matched nail polish duos with a skinny nail art brush on one end.  I love doing nail art, but I don't have a steady hand so I always depend on a good nail art brush.  Let's see if this line of nail polish from Revlon would help.


Revlon Nail Art Neon
Now this one really excites me.  I haven't tried a neon polish so this is gonna be my first time.  You need to apply the white base first, then the colored polish to come up with a beautiful shocking nail color.  Good thing I got the Orange, so perfect for summer.


Revlon Nail Art Moon Candy
A cream color on one end and an iridescent, flaky top coat on the other end.  I'm not a fan of glitter polishes because of the difficulty in taking them off, but looking at the swatches online for these babies, I am willing to give it a try. 




Revlon Photoready BB Cream

And yes, the brand finally joined the BB cream craze.  Hmm, probably a bit late since CC  creams are what's "IN" nowadays.  But hey, it's better late than never.  Like other BB creams,  this is a skincare, makeup and sunscreen rolled into one.  I've tried it once and it's like a tinted moisturizer with a bit of coverage.


I'll post swatches and my reviews for this products next time.  
^_^

Happy Friday, my loves!


Please like me on Facebook ( IambrigittePage ) and follow me on Twitter (Iamsutil) and Instagram (Iambrigitte)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hi! nice blog! have the same revlon products as well!

xoxo,
kristinjrn

www.kristinjrn.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...