Thursday, May 2, 2013

FOTD: Neutrals

Ola!

It's Thursday, and a day to go, it's the weekend! I'm particularly excited for this coming weekend because of two things:  1) No weekend work, because 2) It's my birthday!
^_^

Yesssss, I am turning 25 this Sunday.  Sorry, but I decided my age would stop at 25, no violent reactions please! (laughs) Now, I really understand why most women would rather shut up when asked what their age is. I used to wonder why, and now, I'm one of them. Well, in my case, I won't be mum about it...I'll lie na lang! Haha.

Anyways, here's another (boring) FOTD.  




Happy Thursday, y'all!



Please like me on Facebook ( IambrigittePage ) and follow me on Twitter (Iamsutil) and Instagram (Iambrigitte)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great look. I love the pop of color.
http://getupglow.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...