Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Something New: Perfect for summer scents from Fiorucci and John Galliano...

Last month, our friends from Luxasia introduced us to these two new scents that are perfect for this summer season:


Icy Fantasy by FIORUCCI

Housed in an ice cream-y bottle container, this perfume will surely catch anybody's attention whenever you'd take it out from your purse or bag.  I once took it out while in Starbucks and a lady sitting near me asked what it is.  


Fragrance Notes

Top: Wild strawberry, Granny Smith apple, Raspberry
Heart: Tea Rose, Violet, Peach
Base: Vanilla, Sandalwood, Musk

It's a great everyday perfume if you want to exude fun, playfulness and freshness. Pair this with a girly dress and bright colored accessories for that fun, sweet girly look this summer.  

Available in all leading department stores nationwide for Php2500/50ml.



Parlez-Moi d'Amour Eau Fraiche by John Galliano

Another summer-y scent is this scent from John Galliano, a British-fashion designer who was the head of Givenchy, Christian Dior and now of his own label, John Galliano.



Fragrance Notes

Top: Grapefruit Blossom, Ginger
Heart: White Roses, Jasmine, White Currants
Base: Cypress, Musk

Eau Fraiche, or "Fresh Water" gives you that fresh-out-of-the-shower feel. It's light and definitely perfect for hot and humid weather.  Staying power is good too!  I am a fan of fruity scents, and not much of florals but this one has a great combination of those two. 

It's housed in a beautiful, enveloped-shaped bottle with a colorful floral stamp.  This scent is inspired by the tender romance that can be found in love letters. And whenever I spray it on, it reminds me of that warm, fuzzy feeling (or kilig) I feel whenever I get a love letter.  Which is unfortunately, doesn't happen anymore. Sniff.  Too bad, people got so used to writing emails and sending e-cards na lang.  Oh well, it's okay, I have my Eau Fraiche to remind me of those kilig days.
^_^

It's already available in leading department stores nationwide for Php2500/30ml.  It's also available in 50ml and 80ml.


Among the two, Eau Fraiche is my favorite.  I feel a burst of freshness in this scorching hot summer season!  



Please like me on Facebook ( IambrigittePage ) and follow me on Twitter (Iamsutil) and Instagram (Iambrigitte)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...