Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Glamourbox Personal Makeup Workshop...

O, Hai my lovelies!

Here's something you might want to checkout most especially those who have been wanting to start exploring the wonderful and colorful world of makeup:


I also took a personal makeup workshop too, and it really helped me find my way to something I love doing.  Besides, it's a plus if you know how to do makeup on yourself so you won't end up stressing over who's gonna do your makeup each time you need to be made up.  

Please do check this out and who knows, it might be a step towards a new career. 
^_^

Have a great day, everyone.


Please like me on Facebook ( IambrigittePage ) and follow me on Twitter (Iamsutil) and Instagram (Iambrigitte)

1 comment:

KIRA said...

Thanks, Jheng! :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...