Thursday, August 1, 2013

Colour Collection Ultimate Wear Lipsticks: Swatches and Review...


Last May, I was so lucky to be a part of the makeup team for Rajo Laurel's Metro Wear Fashion Show.  I can say that it's one of my favorite makeup gig to date.  I've seen what happens in a fashion show, the behind the scenes and during the actual fashion show.  And it's not just a fashion show...but a fashion show by one of the best in the fashion industry.  I can still remember how Rajo would warmly smile whenever we would come across him that day. He made sure that not only his models, but also the makeup team, everybody is having a good time and that we're all well-fed.  He even ordered for Pritchon and told everyone that wine's available too.  

Hayy..I'll definitely miss doing makeup gigs. Hopefully, I can still do more when I'm somewhere else na. 

Anyways, I'd like to thank May of Colour Collection for that opportunity.  She'd been giving me and my good friend, Mich, a lot of great gigs.  And not only that, she (and Tupperware Brands) also gives a lot of makeup for us to bring home.  And that for me, is the best part. (laughs)


For today, I just wanna show you some swatches from one of Colour Collections Lipstick line:



Colour Collection Ultimate Wear Lipsticks, Php350
Achieve rich, vivid, long-wearing color that glides on smoothly and doesn't face away easily.
Always hydrating and never drying, this high-cushion lipstick keeps lips moisturizes all day, minimizes the appearance of fine lines, and stops feathering to five lips the perfect plumped-up appearance.
Slim and handy, and with see-through window for easy identification.


Catwalk

Deep pink with some purple and comes off sheer.  You would have to swipe a few times more to get more color. I love pinks but not this one.


Heartbreaker 

A bright pink on the tube but appears a bit dark on my lips.  Ugh, I hate my pigmented lips.  But I still like it though.  It's a good to-go lipstick when you want to look fun and girly. 


Hot Summer

A bright red for I-want-to-look-sexy days. 


Kiss and Tell

Warm Pink if you want to try out deeper shades of lipstick but not yet ready to go for reds.



Love Me

Looks brown on the tube but turns out to be a good MLBB shade.  


Naked Peach

Yay, my kind of nude lippie!  I just wish it doesn't feather as much on the lips though.


Plum Paradise

A perfect shade for that fierce, vampy look. Definitely not my kind of lipcolor but maybe I'll consider wearing it when I want to look a lot different from my boring FOTDs.
^_^


without flash

with flash


These lipsticks are very moisturizing and you no longer need a separate gloss as they already have a sheen on their own.  They aren't as long-wearing as promised but they do leave a bit of a stain on the lips.  They apply easily and glides on like butter.  



Aside from the see-through window on the packaging that allows you to take a peek of the shade, it also has a label at the bottom of the tube. Packaging is lightweight and slim, thumbs up for travelling.

Have you tried anything from this line?  I suggest checking out this brand, they do have a number of good stuff that won't leave a dent on your wallet.  If you like these lipsticks or you want to check out more items from Colour Collection, you can start by calling their hotline at +632- 8593000 to get hold of a Tupperware dealer.
^_^

Will post a few more swatches from this brand soon!

Please like me on Facebook ( IambrigittePage ) and follow me on Twitter (_IAmBrigitte_) and Instagram (Iambrigitte)


1 comment:

Rhania E. said...

i love kiss and tell on your lips ms brigette!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...