Thursday, August 1, 2013

Something New: The SM Beauty Box!

It's August!  And though I shouldn't be feeling a bit excited about this month, there's this one HUGE thing that made me....

The SM Beauty Box!


And when I say huge, I really mean HUGE!

Unlike any other beauty boxes out there, this one's not a subscription box. This box is available at the SM Store Beauty sections in SM Makati, SM Megamall, SM Mall of Asia and SM North Edsa for a limited run starting today!

If you frequent Watsons (like me!) and is a certified Watsons-junkie (like me, again!) you'll definitely love this box.  It contains a bevy of beauty must-haves, both for physical beauty and for inner allure. While some of the products included in the package are primping and preening essentials, others take personal care to a new level by promoting skin and general health.  

And the best part?  You only need to pay Php799 for a box with a whooping Php4000-worth of products!


See what's inside:



HAIR:
Palty Hair Color in Namachoco Waffle.  
I've heard a lot of good things about this and it makes me so happy to see it in this box. I wanna try it but having a much complicated hairstyle like I have now makes me think to just leave it to the experts.  I'll have Mom try this instead and I'm pretty sure she'll love it!
Opal Virgin Coconut plus Aloe Vera Hot Oil Cream Conditioner
Lucido-L  Hair Make Supplement for Light and Bouncy Waves
I've been using this recently and I love how it helps in keeping my curls while giving it that a shiny, healthy look
Nanny Rose's Gugo and Lawat Anti-Hairfall Shampoo
I've tried a gugo shampoo before and didn't like how it made my hair so hard to comb.  I want my hair to feel soft, who doesn't!? So let's see if this baby would change my mind.
Vitress Hair Solutions Hair Cuticle Coat

FACE:
Purederm Makeup Cleansing Tissues
I love Purederm!  And I'm pretty sure this one with Lavander extract won't by any different
Purederm Snail Cell Illuminating Multi-Step Treatment Mask
Snail mask, anyone!? 
Olay Regenerist Micro-sculpting Eye Cream and Lash Serum Duo
This alone costs Php1500! So if you are still having second thoughts of getting this box, stop that and hurry to an SM Mall now! (laughs)
Quick Fix Eyelift Cream, Tinted Moisturizer, No-shine Mattifier and Pimple Eraser
These babies are easy-to-use and easy-to-carry beauty essentials that won't take too much space on your bag when you travel.  I am actually bringing these when I leave soon..sob!

BODY:
Beyond Care Skin Moisturizing Lotion in Moonlight Breeze and Carribean Escape
Snake Brand Prickly Heat Cooling Powder
EVAS Vitamin Hand Cream in Lemon Flavour
I love the citrus-y scent and how it makes my hand feel smooth and looking younger. I'm a sucker for hand creams so this baby goes right to my makeup kit!
Purederm Exfoliating Foot Mask
I have a lot of calluses (no thanks to those closed, sky-high pumps) so I'll be giving this a try.
Skinclens Gentle Skin Cleanser
This one reminds me of Cetaphil.  Will try this soon to know if it works just the same.

 OTHERS:
Essence XXXL Shine Lipgloss in Rising Star
Flormar Magnetic Twist Nail Enamel
Fine Hyaluron and Collagen
Fine Metabo Coffee
The last two are a proof that this box isn't just all about physical beauty but overall well-being. 


So there you go...do check it out and I tell you, this box is really worth it.  I'm sure you'll get at least one, or two (or more) that you'd really like. 
^_^




Please like me on Facebook ( IambrigittePage ) and follow me on Twitter (_IAmBrigitte_) and Instagram (Iambrigitte)

3 comments:

kumiko mae said...

That's a lot! I am going over to Watsons (right now) to check it out haha We have Watsons downstairs!

<a href="http://lovingsunshine.com>Kumiko Mae</a>

Anonymous said...

I agree with you. Watsons offers not only beauty products but for your whole wellness, too. 'Hope you can post reviews on the items in the box. ;)

shinypinklips said...

Hi! Is this sponsored? Is every box the same or random talaga per box? I'm excited to try this but Im afraid the box i'll get isn't as good as yours :( Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...