Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Fifth Season Spa: Tranquility in the City...

When I left my job last month and moved back temporarily to the province, I hoped that I'd still be able to attend events and get to see some familiar faces that I would surely miss before I leave for good. And again, my wish has been granted.  I got an invite from a good friend Elaine of Pevonia to attend the opening of a new spa in Ortigas, the Fifth Season Spa.



Situated at the Astoria Plaza, at the heart of Ortigas business district, Fifth Season Spa compliments the hustle and bustle of daily life. They offer a full range of services from body massages, facials, scrubs and mani and pedi.  

The place is feels warm and cozy and would make you want to start right away with your chosen treatment the time you enter the spa.  The place isn't that big, but it's not masikip either.  




The spa has four individual rooms with shower areas designed in rich colors of the seasons: Summer, Autumn, Winter and Spring.  And of course, there's the Fifth Season room, an elegant couples room  with a bath tub, that infuses the four seasons to elicit maximum relaxation.

Once you enter the spa and have chosen a treatment, you'll be treated with their signature "Hand Ritual" which calms the mind and tickle the senses thru aromatherapy.  You get to choose from their selection of aroma salts to cleanse the hands and trigger the relaxation process.  RIght after I had the Hand Ritual, I already wanted to doze off to sleep!

While waiting for my room to become available, I was treated to a Foot Scrub treatment:




best thing about going to a spa? going with a dear friend!  Say Hi to my seatmate, Tara!
^_^


The foot scrub comes with a leg and foot massage too!

Apparently, Tara and I won't only be seatmates during the foot scrub treatment. We'll also be "roomies" in the Fifth Season room for our Tropical Delight treatment!

the "couple" camwhoring inside the couples room, hahah!




By the way, those soap bits smell heavenly!  
They smell so good I wanna eat them!


the gigantic slippers...at least for me who's a size 5.  


Me and Tara had the Tropical Delight, an aromatic scrub that comes with a soothing massage. This one is not as abrasive as the others I've tried.  But I can really feel and see how soft it made my skin after.  The massage itself is also very good, I was able to doze off for a bit even with my dear Tara inside the room.  Yeah, she's that talkative.  LoL!  

Okay, fine.  I'm the talkative one.
^_^


By the way, Fifth Season Spa uses Pevonia products in some of their treatments.  Pevonia is an elite, organic skincare line offered by the most prestigious spas worldwide.  Pevonia provides an extensive selection of in-spa treatments to address your every concern and delivers an unsurpassed spa experience. They also have while-at home product to help you maintain healthy and youthful looking skin.  

In short, Pevonia is one good luxury brand. And if a spa uses Pevonia products, you know you're getting your money's worth.

Here are the Pevonia Botanica treatments at Fifth Season Spa:

Pevonia Rejuvenating Facial
90 minutes / Php1800
Exude a smooth, youthful, radiant glow with this facial treat! Green Apple brightens while Carrot Oil and Kaolin purifies and hydrates - leaving skin wonderfully rejuvenated.

Pevonia Water Lily Facial
60 minutes / Php1,200
Immediately restore lost moisture with this luxurious facial treatment! This corrective treatment increases collagen synthesis to help repair aged or unbalanced skin conditions and nourishes unhealthy looking skin. Rich in vital moisture feeding anti-oxidants and vitamins, this facial will heal, nourish and renew.

Pevonia Appetizer Facial
30 mins / Php650

Enjoy the skin rejuvenating benefits of this introductory skin care treatment. Deep cleansing and refreshing, this facial will give your skin an instant boost!

Pevonia Tropical Delight
90 minutes / Php 2,200
Experience pure tropical bliss with this full body treatment designed for you! An aromatic scrub with papaya-pineapple fruit extracts smooth, refine and brighten skin, followed by a soothing massage to ease aches and tension.



I was supposed to try their Rejuvenating Facial too but I was too stubborn not to have my kilay removed that day. (laughs) Now I regret having not tried that.  Tara and Kumiko both tried and I love how their skin glows right after the treatment.


with Elaine of Pevonia

I really loved the experience I had at the Fifth Season Spa.  Now that's another thing I regret about leaving Ortigas.  Sniff!

For those who want to take a break with all the stress and busy-ness of your work or your daily routines, check out Fifth Season Spa.  It's located at the 3rd level of Astoria Plaza, J. Escriva Drive, Ortigas Center Pasig City.  For reservations and inquries, you may call the following numbers: (02) 687-1111, (02) 910-0271 and (02) 381-6899.

Thanks again for this awesome treat, Fifth Season Spa and Pevonia!


Please like me on Facebook ( IambrigittePage ) and follow me on Twitter (_IAmBrigitte_) and Instagram (Iambrigitte)

1 comment:

sapphirebelle said...

ang payat mo sis...ano secreto bukod sa workaholic ka? heheh

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...