Friday, August 16, 2013

Thanks and See You All Again Soon....

I'm typing this post while sitting on the floor at Narita Airport where my supposedly 330pm flight have been moved to 520pm instead. To those who don't know yet, I left PH just this morning to go to Timbuktu and start my blogging career there. I just got so fed up with all the competition in the blogging community in PH, so I decided to leave and try my luck somewhere else. Who knows, I might just become the president or the blogger leader in Timbuktu. That would be great, don't you think!?
So yeah, so long b*tches, I'm gonna follow my dreams and be famous.
...of course, I'm kidding! At least on the reason why I left (laughs). I am on my way to starting a new chapter in my life. I just want to say thank you to everyone I've met, worked with and became friends with all these years. To say thank you is not enough I know, but I just want to let you know that I am and will forever be grateful to each and everyone of you.
THANK YOU...
...for my dear readers who have been following my blog all these years and to my new readers too! Time has come for me to end my "blogging" career so I'll be missing all your comments. Okay, I'm kidding again. Of course, I won't stop blogging! I simply can't! I've been doing this for years and I don't think I'm ready to let go of this anytime soon. I know I haven't been blogging that much but I'll try my best to update more often. Besides, I'm currently and will still be unemployed for the next one or two months so I won't have anything to do but bug you with my posts. Who misses my FOTDs!? Hahahah
...for all people behind the brands I've worked with end eventually became friends with. Did you know that getting invited to events was once just a dream of mine? And I never did expect that I'd be getting a lot of favors and gifts too! Of course, the latter's just a bonus. Yes, it's nice to get stuff for free but what I like the most is the fact that these people trust you and believe in you. What I love the most is that you get to meet a lot of people who share common interests with you and eventually you get to be friends with them...or even become like sisters with them.
...to my family and friends who have supported me all these years. I know there are times you no longer can seem to understand why I do some things but you never left my side. You've been with me during my UPs and DOWNs and never let go of my hand. You made sure that I won't feel alone despite my being stubborn.
Thank you for everything...and no, this isn't the end of me. I might be far away, but I'll still be here...blogging and spamming your timelines as usual, ^_^

 

I love you and will definitely miss you all!

 

Please like me on Facebook ( IambrigittePage ) and follow me on Twitter (_IAmBrigitte_) and Instagram (Iambrigitte)

 

 

4 comments:

Kath Rivera said...

Jheng, I've been following your blog way before I started blogging. I haven't met you personally in events kasi I'm very shy to say hi. Even though I seldom comment on your posts, I love your blog and the courage to show us the true you. Good luck in you new career and I hope someday I'll be able to say HI :) Take care and God Bless you always!

Jes Roque said...

Awwww. See you again soon! Meeting you was a dream come true! Ingat palagi! :)

The Beauty Junkee said...

BRIGITTE COME BACCCCKK!!!

Oh well, life is life and it has to go on, and your life has to go on in that path. :) I wish you all the best my mare, and I want to let you know that all the small moments we had, I enjoyed 'em a lot to a point that I treasure 'em. :)

I don't like goodbyes so I guess I'll just say see you soon. (And I can feel you'll be back! :D)

Enjoy Dubai! :D

krissy ♥ said...

I miss you :(

But I'm sure it's better for you to be there. :) Take care always and hope to see you again soon, Jheng!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...