Friday, August 2, 2013

TonyMoly 7-Day Tattoo Eyebrow...

For those not blessed with great eyebrows (like me!) here's another product that you might want to check out the next time you go to the mall...

TonyMoly 7 Days Tatoo Eyebrow

Yes, they spelled Tattoo that way!
^_^

You all know how much I love the K-Palette 1Day Tattoo Lasting Eyebrow that it's something I've been using since I got introduced to it more than a year ago.  But when I heard about this baby and its claim of giving you an "eyebrow tattoo" that could last up to 7 days, I just knew I had to check it out for myself.  



Just like K-Palette, this baby also comes in a pen-form but shorter in size.


It also comes with a soft felt-tip, so thin that you can really draw precise lines with it.


swatches


Wait for a few minutes for the product to set, and the swatches won't budge.  I tried putting it under running water and it still didn't budge.  I showered and the swatches lightened a bit but they are still there.


Now let's see how it looks on my brows...

My natural brows


And my more presentable brow, drawn with TonyMoly 7Day Tatoo:


I use a spoolie to blend in the product and get rid of the harshlines.  I still top it with an eyebrow pencil/powder and with MAC Girl Boy if I want it to look lighter and softer.  


and here's how it looks after cleansing my face and a shower before bedtime:


It would pretty much look the same after I shower the next morning, and will appear a bit lighter or most likely will disappear at night if I don't reapply the product.  So yes, it's not true that it will stay on for 7 days.  Probably 2 - 3 days, but not 7.  And yes, it would look more natural if I have more brow hairs. (laughs)

Bottomline is, it works just the same as K-Palette, giving you a one-day eyebrow tattoo.  But this baby comes cheaper, only Php398 a pop.  

So would I re-purchase?  Not at this time.  I bought back-ups of my beloved K-Palette because it's not available to where I'm moving.  Luckily, I know there's TonyMoly there so I'm pretty much assured that I'll still have presentable-looking brows just in case I run out of K-Palette.  
^_^



Please like me on Facebook ( IambrigittePage ) and follow me on Twitter (_IAmBrigitte_) and Instagram (Iambrigitte)

1 comment:

tiffany_keep_going said...

it!s any interesting product..
I wonder if there is any "tattoo" eyeliner...I am too lazy to draw my eyeliner every morning=_=#

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...