Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Farewell...


I tried to keep up with my busy schedule at work and still update my blog. but as you can see, I haven't been doing a great job.  I may have been posting sometimes but mostly, it would just be EOTDs/FOTDs...and worse, they all look the same. I know i've been boring you to death with my senseless posts for quite a long time now.

Also, I have a lot of personal issues that i would need to deal with first. my life has been like a rollercoaster ride for these past few months, and no matter how hard I try to pretend that I am doing okay, people (who really know me) would still know that i am not.

it's hard...and I would definitely miss all of you. but I don't have any choice but to say goodbye for now. I would no longer be posting in here since in a state that I am in now, posting about makeup and anything about vanity would be really inappropriate. I am sorry, dear readers. you've been with me for these past years...and you have encouraged me in every way you can to continue my passion with makeup. I will never forget all of you.

Thanks, dear readers. I will surely miss all of you. To my fellow bloggers, I will continue reading your blogs, though. 

I wish you all the best, dearies. 

And one last thing, please pray for me that i'd be able to go thru my problems now. 

-----------


This was my post (edited it a bit) exactly 6 years ago...on April Fools' Day!  So yes, I'm just kidding...I am not really saying goodbye.
^_^

People thought I was really signing off from the blogosphere that I got a number of comments (even emails, text messages) after they read my post.  I did leave a link at the bottom of that post to redirect them to my other blog so they could get more information on why I decided to bid goodbye.  Nakakataba lang ng puso to know that despite my not so blogging-worthy posts, some people still read my blog.  But honestly, I did think of leaving that time.  Medyo emotera ang lola nyo those days.

A few weeks ago, I was again having that emotera mode. Well, kelan ba hindi? And when I check my blog, I see that I don't get to update as often as I used to.  I myself sometimes get bored on my posts, so I thought, how much more my readers.  So again, the thought of saying goodbye to something I've been doing for almost 8 years crossed my mind.

Then I saw this post on my Facebook page:


Danitza, you have no idea how much this means to me.  I got teary-eyed after reading this. When things get rough and frustrating, I always think that I am a total failure, that I am at fault.  So when I get messages like this, I feel like I am not. I feel like there is indeed something in my life that I am doing right. Mababaw siguro for some, but I feel more inspired to continue with blogging though I might not have as many readers/followers as the others or I might not get as much favours as I used to.  

My blogging started with my passion to share my love for anything about beauty. I didn't have sponsors when I started, but it didn't stop me from buying just to try out products and share my two-cents to my readers.  Then after sometime, sponsors started pouring in and up until now, I am grateful to them.  Now that I am here in the UAE, it feels like I am starting with my blog all over again but it's okay. As long as I know that there are people checking out my blog and as long as I still have something to share (not just about beauty but also food, travel, personal stuff), I'll be staying in this online space of mine. I just hope that you, my dear readers, won't get tired of visiting this site whenever you have time.  


Again, thank you and Happy April Fools' Day! 
^_^


Please like me on Facebook ( IambrigittePage ) and follow me on Twitter (_IAmBrigitte_) and Instagram (Iambrigitte)

3 comments:

shoutingwind said...

emoterang palaka!!!

Juvy said...

Muntik na ako maniwala, then, I remembered April Fool's day! Haha

Danitza said...

I JUST CANT BELIEVE YOU POST MY MESSAGE!! BECAUSE YOU JUST DID THE EXACTLY SAME THING i DID FOR YOU BRIGITTE! ... TODAY WSA A ROUGH DAY AND I JUST FEEL MISERABLE! .. I CAME ONLINE AND CHECKED MY EMAIL AND I SAW YOU POSTED A NEW BLOG AND I JUST CANT BELIEVE IT IS ME!! .. IT IS TRULY AMAZING THAT WHEN YOU HAVE A REALLY TOUGH DAY, THE MOST INSIGNIFICANT THING THAT SOMEONE DOES FOR YOU BECOMES THE MOST AMAZING 5 SECONDS OF YOUR DAY .... BELIEVE ME THAT I ALSO HAVE SOME TEARS OF HAPPINESS ... I NEVER THOUGHT YOU WILL POST MY MESSAGE HAHA BUT I FEEL VERY HAPPY ABOUT IT!!! I CANT BELIEVE IT! I FEEL LIKE IF I WON THE LOTTERY! HAHAHAHAHA YOU JUST BRIGHT MY DAY AGAIN!!! THANK YOU BRIGITTE AND BELIEVE ME ... YOUR EOTD ARE NEVER BORING, I REALLY ENJOY THEM BECAUSE YOU HELP ME WITH MY "NON" CREATIVITY TO MIX COLORS AND CREATE LOOKS ... PLEASE DONT STOP BLOGGING BECAUSE YOU MAKE HAPPY A LOT OF US! :) WARM HUGS AND KISSES MY FRIEND :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...