Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Happy Skin Beauty in Bloom Summer 2015 Collection

It feels like it was just yesterday when Happy Skin launched their Summer Collection for 2014.  I was back home when they held the event so I made sure I attended it. Gosh, I wouldn't miss it for the world!  And now, just a few days ago, they launched their Summer Collection for 2015...and it's called Happy Skin Beauty in Bloom.  Too bad I wasn't able to attend it, but the beautiful people behind the brand made sure I won't be missing out.  

Happy Skin Beauty in Bloom Summer 2015 Collection

Just like what I captioned when I posted a similar photo on my Instagram, "If this won't make your heart skip a beat, I don't know what else will..." The collection is indeed breathtaking.  Pang-world class!  And well, can I just say I am proud to say that I am the first one here in the UAE to get my hands on this collection?  #yabangngkontimode
^_^

Inggit much?  Hahahaha! Then hayaan ninyo akong inggitin pa kayo.  Read on to see more details and of course, swatches, of this newest collection from Happy Skin.


Get Cheeky With Me Beauty in Bloom 2-in-1 Blush
(Php 799)

 This features two of the prettiest petal hues I've ever seen: Just Peachy (peach) and Bride-to-Be (pink).  I don't particularly like peach on me and I am now finding pink to be too pabata-effect, but the combo of these two is just perfect!  

Just Peachy - Bride-To-Be

Just like their contouring and eyeshadow palette, this also comes with a cheat sheet. So worry not, makeup-newbies!  Applying your blush and sculpting those cheeks are easy-peasy.

Eye Am The One Holy Grail Mascara
(Php 899)

This baby promises thicker and longer lashes with curls that will never droop.  It's smudge-proof, sweat-proof, tear-resistant and sebum-resistant...but can easily be removed with just warm water! How awesome is that!?

The brand calls this the holy grail mascara.  Too good to be true? 
Well, see for yourself:

^_^


 Shut Up & Kiss Me Lip & Cheek Mousse Beauty in Bloom Duo
(Php 1199/duo, Php699/each)

Oh yessss!!! Last summer's limited edition lip shades in The Morning After and Summer Crush are now back, and this time as a lip & cheek mousse! When I first opened the package and saw this duo, my jaw just dropped.  I LOOOOVEE their lippie in The Morning After and so to have it re-promoted in the lip & cheek mousse formulation is just awesome! 

 The Morning After - Summer Crush

 The Morning After - Summer Crush
(smudged)

 Summer Crush

The Morning After


I also swatched these new shades of lip & cheek mousse beside their moisturizing lippie counterparts:

 Summer Crush

I don't particularly like this shade on me because, well, I've always been a lover of nudes. I mean nude as a color, not the other kind of nude ha! But after seeing these swatches and trying the shade again made me realise that this is indeed a great lip color as it instantly brightens up the face! 


 The Morning After

Oh, my heart!  #lovelovelovethisshade


 Shut Up & Kiss Me Moisturizing Lippie Beauty In Bloom Collection
(Php 599)


Bride-to-Be and Hold My Hand

These new shades of the brand's best selling item are perfect for the wedding season. The colors are just so pretty and natural and no doubt, they can be anybody's MLBB-kind of lipcolors.

 Bride-To-Be

 Hold My Hand


So what do you think of Happy Skin's new collection? If you don't find them pretty and worth buying, there is absolutely something wrong with you my dear! Hahaha! Seriously, if you can, check them out.  Promise, cross my heart (nobody has to die) you'll find an item or two (or maybe a lot more) items that you'd love.  I particularly recommend checking out their lippies, lip and cheek mousse and their eyebrow liner/pencil for a start. 

Congratulations, Happy Skin!  Your lineup is just getting bigger and the products are just getting better. I am pretty sure you'd be coming up with more items we'll love in the future, hopefully soon! Nakakaexcite lang!  Thanks for making us beautiful and our skin happy.  Cheers!

Happy Skin is available at Beauty Bar, Plains & Prints, Rustan's Makati, Rustan's Shangri-la, The SM Store in Makati and Mall of Asia and Watsons at Mall of Asia.  You can also shop online at www.happyskincosmetics.com and have your items delivered right at your doorstep. And yes, they ship internationally too!


Please like me on Facebook ( IambrigittePage ) and follow me on Twitter (_IAmBrigitte_) and Instagram (Iambrigitte)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...