Sunday, April 5, 2015

Makeup Look: Smokeys

Happy Easter, my loves!  So how did you spend the weekend? Me, I just spent it at home, sleeping and watching movies online the whole day.  I was on the Master Cleanse so I figured it will be a good idea to just stay indoors just in case you know, my tummy goes gaga.  I'm almost done with the cleanse and I'll be writing about it soon.

Today, I'd be sharing this makeup look I've worn some weeks ago. This should've been a "Happy Thursday" post but since it was the Holy Thursday last week, I decided to post something else.  


In2It Eyebrow Powder
MAC eyeshadows in Bamboo (crease as transition color), Aquadisiac and Shimmermoss (lid), Blacked (Outer-V, crease and lower lash line) and Retrospeck (inner lid)
MAC Smouldering Eyeliner (lower waterline)
Isadora Liquid Eyeliner
Ardell Wispies

Max Factor Facefinity Primer
L'oreal Infallible Liquid Foundation #200
Makeup Factory Pressed Powder
Happyskin Cosmetics Feeling Sculptural Contour Powder


So there you go, I hope you like it.

Have an amazing week, y'all!
^_^

Please like me on Facebook ( IambrigittePage ) and follow me on Twitter (_IAmBrigitte_) and Instagram (Iambrigitte)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...