Thursday, April 9, 2015

Rave: L'oreal Infallible 24H Stay Fresh Liquid Foundation

Woohoo, it's a Thursday once again!
(happy dance)

I can't wait for this day to be over and off to another great weekend I go.  The husband's back from a short  trip to PH and since it was our 257th monthsarry yesterday,  (hahaha, oh yes we still count!) we're going out for a movie date tonight. Have you watched Fast and the Furious 7 already? I heard it's good. I'm excited to see it and of course, eat my favourite movie snack...nachos with loads of jalapeƱo and cheese!  It's gonna be a pig-out weekend once again!  Also, we'd be going back to Ras Al Khaimah tomorrow for a short weekend getaway with some friends.  

Yahooooo!
^_^

And so before I lose myself from thinking too much about this weekend (and food), let me share with you another review. This time it's gonna be about this foundation that has been my favourite for a few months now. Last year, I've blogged about the Sephora 10hr Perfect Wear Foundation and I told you that it's my favourite.  Well, it was...until I've tried this:

 L'oreal Infallible 24H Stay Fresh Foundation 
A makeup with superior hold and moisturizing comfort for 24hr flawless coverage, no touch ups required. Fighting imperfections and shine without compromising on moisture, skin is left truly infallible.


I got this foundation around August of last year but never got to use it until a few months after.  The Sephora foundation had been my go-to foundation on most days.  Then I accidentally left it in Dubai during the weekend and so I had no choice but to use other available foundations in my stash. I tried this and didn't like it at first because I honestly found it heavy and cakey but later realized it was because I was using too much product. 
TOINK!

Don't you just love it when a foundation comes with a pump?

Packaging is good. You can never go wrong with black and red. It just spells classy. And I love that you can easily see the shade of the foundation just by looking at the bottle. But I really, really just have to be careful whenever I am using it as I tend to drop things no matter how hard I try not to! Hahaha.  

200 Sand Beige

The product is thick and creamy but surprisingly, it's applies evenly and blends easily on the skin. It feels light too! No cakey feeling at all.

yours truly sans makeup
scary, huh!?
^_^


And me, with a layer of this foundation:

See how it covered most of the blemishes and made my skin look a lot better?  Take note, I didn't use any concealer and yet it was able to cover those nasty pimples. If you have normal or dry skin, you can skip a setting powder but for oily girls like me, I would suggest a light dusting of powder.

I've been using this on most days and I didn't breakout from it.  I love that I don't need to blot as often  as I used to and whenever I am using this, I don't reapply my powder at all.  Staying power is superb.  By the way, I do skip using a primer whenever I use this but still, it doesn't slide off my face and it stays on until I remove it.  I haven't tried wearing this for 24hrs so I can't vouch for its 24hr-claim.  But I did wear it for almost 16hrs one time and it did stay put.  Not as perfect as when freshly applied but it still looked good.  I'd say the foundation looked fresh for a good 8-10hrs. And oily ako ha, so that is already amazeballs! It's not transfer-proof though but doesn't transfer as much. It's matte but since I have (really) oily skin, it will look demi-matte after which I really like. My skin looks healthy, glowing and (almost) perfect.  Hehehe, ang OA ko.

Oh by the way, it has Hyaluronic fresh complex. So that explains how it makes the skin looking more refreshed, hydrated and flawless.





I love, love, love this foundation. I've recommended this to a few friends and they love it too!  The shade 200 is a bit light on me so what I do is to use a slightly darker shade of powder to set it.  I'm gonna go back and check out the other shades and hopefully I can find a shade that will perfectly match my skin.

I forgot how much I got this for  but I'm sure it's less than 100AED. I think it's around 80. I'll check and update this post with the price soon.

Now, going back to this coming weekend. 
How do you plan on spending yours?
^_^

Please like me on Facebook ( IambrigittePage ) and follow me on Twitter (_IAmBrigitte_) and Instagram (Iambrigitte)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Youre so pretty! Nice review

Unknown said...

Youre so pretty! Nice review

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...