Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Shiseido Zen Secret Bloom

I've first heard about Shiseido from my Mom and I remember using their oil blotting sheets when I was in college.  It was in fact my very first Shiseido item. Ang sosyal ko lang noon, di ba? Hahaha!  Anyway, I've always known the brand for their skincare.  Me and my Mom swears by it. I'm still using their Ultimune and I love how it keeps my skin sane despite my stress, lack of sleep and my crazy diet.  And of course, they also have a good makeup line.   

I didn't know that Shiseido has perfumes too, until I was gifted with probably one of the most elegant fragrance I have ever sniffed in my life...the Shiseido Zen Secret Bloom.

 Shiseido Zen Secret Bloom Eau de Parfum Intense

It comes in this Asian-inspired heavy square glass bottle which I honestly didn't like.  And that's because 1) Me and anything made of glass don't go well together and 2) It's so heavy and bulky that it's such a hassle to bring this with you when you go out and it sucks, because one should never leave home without this elegant scent that would make people turn their heads once they get to sniff how amazingly sexy you smell.

Seriously, I love how this perfume makes me feel and make me smell so sexy.  Kahit man lang sa pabango, maging sexy ako!
^_^




It has a very feminine and sexy blend of freesia and jasmine absolute, set against patchouli, incense and a dash of black vanilla. It smells kinda strong at first but when it starts to dries down, it smells lovely and really (deliciously) sexy! Wink Wink!  

It's one of those perfumes that smells better the longer you have it on.  And yes, it does stay on!  I spray it in the morning before I go to work and it will stay on my skin until the evening.  I can still even smell it on my clothes the next day.  So yes, I don't really need to bring the bottle with me when I go out. Whew, buti na lang!




I used to go for fruity-floral scents, but I guess everything changes as we age.  Now, I realize that I get drawn into warm and sensual scents too.  I still use fresh, clean scents when I want to exude that relax vibe but on days (or nights, specifically) that I want to feel gorgeous and put-together, I'd go for scents like this one.



The packaging is so pretty I'm pretty sure I won't get rid of it once even if I finish the bottle.  It's one of those things that you would want to keep as a remembrance. And besides, this is definitely worth keeping as it was launched a few years back to celebrate the brand's 140th anniversary.

Please like me on Facebook ( IambrigittePage ) and follow me on Twitter (_IAmBrigitte_) and Instagram (Iambrigitte)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...