Wednesday, October 21, 2015

A Dash of Elegance: Ted Baker Sugar Sweet Bath and Body Collection


Ted Baker is a British luxury clothing retail company which actually started out as a menswear brand in Glasgow back in 1987. Fast forward to today, Ted Baker now offers a wide range of collections which includes menswear, womenswear, accessories and fragrance...and that is just to name a few.  Considered as one of high-street international fashion brands, I must admit I get intimidated just by looking outside their display windows whenever I pass by their stores in some malls in Dubai.  Don't get me wrong, it's not the brand's fault. This is just coming from somebody who's not much into fashion like me, Hahaha!  Maybe somebody, I'd be able to gather all my courage (and my money, LOL) and check out what's inside their stores.  

Fortunately, the brand launched a bath and body collection that's too good, not even I can pass up on.  Called as the Sugar Sweet Floral Collection, it is inspired by one of his most  covetable floral fashion prints depicting a waterfall with luscious flowers set amongst a melting watercolour background of soft mint green or pretty pink. 

Ted Baker Sugar Sweet Floral Collection

The collection features two sets, the Fruity Floral Mint (green) and the Soft Floral Pink (pink, but of course!) Each set has a body spray, body wash, body souffle, body lotion and bubble wash while the pink set also has a lip balm and a hand cream.

The Fruity Floral Mint set has a blend of fruity top notes with violet and a base which combines sweet yet soft vanilla, patchouli and amber.  The Soft Floral Pink on the other hand entwines the soft floral notes of jasmine and neroil and has  a base of patchouli, sandalwood and musk.


Fruity Floral Mint Bath and Body Collection

The scent is just too lovely - subtle, light and very refreshing.  Don't be mislead by the word mint though, as there's no sign of any mint except for the packaging. Tee-hee!



Bubble Bath, AED 80

Body Wash, AED 55

Body Spray, AED 50


Body Souffle, AED 65



I love using this entire set for fragrance layering. It really helps in making the scent linger for hours.  After a long day at work, I love to treat myself with a wonderful, relaxing time in my bathroom with these stuff.  I just light an aromatic candle, lie back on the tub and let the overall experience help me de-stress.

What I love the most in this set is the body souffle and the body spray.  The souffle really keeps my skin moisturised and softly scented while I think  the body spray helps me travel faster to lalala-land. Like seriously, I spray it all over my body and on to my bedsheets and I'm knocked out in no time!
^_^

There are also gift sets available, like this one:

Too pretty!

For more information and to see what other gift sets are available, check it out in this link. Ted Baker Bath and Body Collection is exclusively available in Boots across the Middle East.  Check them out but just to give you a warning though, get ready to be addicted! (wink)


Please like me on Facebook ( IambrigittePage ) and follow me on Twitter (_IAmBrigitte_) and Instagram (Iambrigitte)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...