Friday, February 11, 2011

Mercato Centrale: a must-stop place for foodies out there!

last weekend, i woke up early after promising myself that i'll put my recently bought running shoes into use. i woke up around 5 and after half an hour, i was on my way to Bonifacio High Street for my morning jog.

i was alone but it didn't stop me from going around the area. it was fun and there was a lot of people running around, most of them are alone like me as well. there was even an exercise class going on at one area, and not minding if someone would recognize me, i participated. ^_^

it was a fun morning, indeed!

and another reason why i decided to jog there?

this:

Mercato Centrale
corner of 30th street and 9th Avenue
(in front of the Spa BHS)

it opens at 6am and closes at 2am every Saturday and Sunday. it's a Fresh/Organic market and the foodies would definitely love it there! after jogging, i went there and had breakfast. i spent almost an hour going around and checking out what they have.

i got these:

milk tea, chicken wings, couple of cupcakes are not in photo. uhhmm, yeah...i had a feast!

i told myself that i am going back. i am getting those Plants vs. Zombies - inspired cupcakes next time!

so, are you paying Mercato a visit soon? for those who are not a morning person and likely to spend more time sleeping on weekends, you (i mean, we) are so lucky since starting Feb 11 they are going to have....

open from 11pm until 3am, this is one must-stop for night owls out there (like me!) i am definitely going. please say hi if you see me :) and don't get surprised if i'd be munching like there's no tomorrow!
^_^


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...