Thursday, February 17, 2011

Something New: Pantene Nature Care

I've always been a fan of another brand of shampoo/conditioner. But maybe, like my skin, it comes a time when my hair gets used to what I am using and just stops reacting to it. I've been lemming on another (sort of) high-end brand but I still can't bring myself to buying it every 2 weeks (yeah, i drink my shampoo and conditioner like that!).

Then I saw this ad in a magazine:



Pantene Nature Care

honestly, i got smitten by Angelica (who wouldn't!?) and 'twas the first reason why i decided to buy the entire line. oh yeah, i easily get influenced by endorsers too! (wink wink)


i bought the shampoo (small), the hair treatment and that monster-sized conditioner. 3 days of using the shampoo and conditioner (and the treatment, once) i just love how my hair looks and feels right now. i used to blow dry my hair to give it some body, but now i just let it air dry and my hair doesn't look limp (or probably a lot less limp than it used to) anymore. i also love how my hair smells...fresh and clean.

well, i guess buying the products out of my admiration (and girl-crushing) on Angelica did me something good anyways.

^_^

3 comments:

Rhania E. said...

dear.. how about the scent? ^_^

Aya said...

Monster-sized, indeed! Haha!

Abbie♥ said...

Ohhhhh i've tried this one 2 weeks back and i LOVE it! the smell is also not too strong unlike most shampoos. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...