Sunday, February 20, 2011

Product Review: Maybelline Eye & Lip Make Up Remover

I wear make up (almost) everyday, unless it's a weekend and I'm just staying at home. So yeah, i have all that gunk on my face: long-wearing foundation, waterproof eye liner and mascara..the works! so I have to make sure that I always have a make up remover available at all times to take off those nasty make up.

There are a lot of good removers out there, but it wouldn't hurt to have something that works and definitely won't break the bank.


MAYBELLINE Make Up Remover
(Eye & Lip)


Efficient & Easy: This formula instantly removes all eye and lip make up, even waterproof ad non-transfer
Gentle: Formulated for sensitive eyes, it is especially very gentle for the delicate skin around the eyes

To use: Shake well before use. Soak a cotton pad with the lotion and apply on your eyes or lips.

eye make up with waterproof eye liner and mascara

dab cotton for 3o seconds (or more) on your eye

and voila:

funny that my lashes are still curled
(yay for Maybelline Lash Stiletto mascara ^_^)

see all that gunk?

what i love:
non-breakable packaging, as i always tend to break things when I'm in a hurry
it works! i just need to dab the cotton a bit longer if i'm wearing waterproof makeup
doesn't leave an oily residue
no vision blurring after use, i've used some that left me with blurred vision which scares me at times
cheap, only Php199.00 for 70ml bottle
no scent
no itching and no allergic reactions

what i hate:
NONE!

I haven't used this for my lips though. Maybe because I always end up with no lipstick at the end of the day since I have this weird habit of licking my lips whenever i feel it getting dry.

I love this product. I even bring one with me in my makeup kit and during gigs. I've bought a lot of times already and my mom uses it too!


6 comments:

Aya said...

Thanks for this. I have the Etude House eye and lip mu remover and it looks like this but it leaves that oily/sort of blurry feeling after use on my eyes ;[

Isabeau Jane said...

i bought this one when i ran out of my hg mu remover ( mary kay) and i must say it does work well at a good price too!

AskMeWhats said...

Na try ko na to sa lips sis, at ok din! :)

Miss Shopcoholic said...

an inexpensive product that works! ilang bottles na naubos ko.. tried it sa lips with my revlon just bitten lipstain, it removed the color at di drying.

Hollie said...

This is my one and only Makeup remover! I just love it. It's almost empty. It really does the job and it doesn't irritate my eye. and more importantly it's very inexpensive.

Anonymous said...

What you got there is a very, very, very handy kit! Yeah, I know, there's just some makeups out there that really annoys when removing them and this is such a big help.

free makeup samples uk

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...