Sunday, February 6, 2011

Product Review: Purederm Chamomile Nourishing Repair Hair Mask

I admit, I am vain. I love taking care of my skin and well, putting on makeup :) But if there's one thing that I don't really put much effort into, that would be my hair. If ever i'd be visiting a salon, that would be to have my hair cut or colored. But not that much to have it treated with keratin or just to have a hair spa.

Recently, I've been trying out some brands of DIY hair treatments. I remember buying a tub of Kerastase months ago and though it's really good, I just can't bring myself to buying a tub every month. oh yeah, i'm cheap like that! So i have to find alternatives. Months ago, I got this gift from Purederm and included was a hair mask...now let's see how good (or not) it is.

Chamomile Nourishing Repair Hair Mask
Enriched with Chamomile extract, Rosemary extract and other ingredients, it's a rich treatment for frizzy, damaged and unruly hair. With its creamy texture and delicate scent, the mask penetrates at the heart of the hair to nourish and repair frizzy and curly hair.
the texture is indeed very creamy, and surprisingly, the content (20ml) is more than enough to cover all my hair. but take note that i have fairly thin hair, and probably that's why. the scent is oh-so-soothing, and it did help me relax. it's chamomile which is known to help one relax and fall asleep. i did feel relaxed, but no, i didn't doze off to sleep. hahaha.

the cooling sensation on my scalp is something that i really liked about it. i let it stay on for 30 minutes because i was really loving the scent and the cool feeling on my head. it's easy to rinse off and it did make my hair smooth after and less frizzy. i just wish the scent stayed a lot longer though.

priced at Php79.75, i think this is kinda expensive as compared to other brands that i use and well, works better IMHO. but to use this once in a while is okay, if you're after the cooling and soothing sensation of chamomile on your scalp.

will i buy it?
i'll stick with my other brand for everyday use. but i'll consider buying this if i have extra moolah to spare and if i miss the feeling of being in a spa.

^_^


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...