Monday, February 7, 2011

shoes..shoes...shoes!

in my effort to skip lunch, i decided to go out during lunch break and go shopping. i first thought of buying some pairs of jeans as my old pairs no longer fit me because i gained TOO MUCH WEIGHT... but tried to be positive by reassuring myself that i'll get back to my old self soon...and buying new pairs with my current size won't help me lose weight.

so i bought shoes instead!

i think the flower on top is cute

the bows are too cute, don't you think so too?

i've been wanting to get a pair like this for a looong time


i love my new pairs of shoes... and the best part?
i got them for only Php250 a pair!

and they are surprisingly comfy too
^_^

9 comments:

Chrissy said...

Sis where did you go shopping? P250 a pair is crazy! I love how they look. I really need to update my wardrobe and my shoe collection...

Nice buys!!

Aya said...

All cute! But my fave is the one with the flower decor :D

http://ayanagrace.blogspot.com

trizh űű said...

I like the one with flower on top. :) very chic.

Bernadette Villanueva said...

Likey Likey! I think I know where to get them. =) So cute, especially sayo Jhengky!

AnieJ said...

Cute Cute Cute. I need to do shoe shopping soon, and this is only reminding me to not get more makeup so I can afford said shoes. Dilemma!

Iambrigitte said...

hi Chrissy, i got them at St. Francis Square at the back of SM Megamall :)

thanks Aya and Trish! ako din un ang like ko hehehe

hiyee Dang dahlin, tenchu! mas cute sayo yan for sure :)

Crystal said...

i really love the middle shoe!

Elsa said...

I have that in gray, the third one and its so very comfortable! Great deal!!!

♥ mia said...

luv d 1st one! d flower is too cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...