Wednesday, November 14, 2012

LOTD: Open wings....

No, this isn't about flying. (laughs)  I just want to show you this eyeliner style that I've been wearing for the past few days.  I think this is called an open-winged eyeliner. Not sure though, so don't take my word for it!  

^_^


So anyways, by now I am pretty sure you are already used to my winged liner looks.  Honestly, I can say that it suits me.  I've tried doing the simple, natural way by lining close to the lash lines and without any wing.  But no, it doesn't suit me.  I have big cheeks and if I do the natural way, it just makes me look plump-ier. Doing the winged liner lifts my eyes, making it look wider giving the illusion of narrower face.  Looking back, I realized that I've been doing the winged look ever since I started lining my eyes.  But of course, it was less dramatic by only extending the line and not really doing the winged, lift look.


This open winged look makes my eyes look a lot bigger because I am not "closing" my eyes by lining the lower lash lines and making it meet with the upper lash lines.  I usually see this kind of eyeliner styles on dolls, so do I look doll-like to you now? (laughs) 

 I decided to use an eyeshadow instead of my K-palette liquid liner so it won't look too harsh.  But I just might, on other occasions.  tee-hee.



So what do you think?  Yay or Nay?

Please like me on Facebook ( IambrigittePage ) and follow me on Twitter (Iamsutil) and Instagram (Iambrigitte)

5 comments:

MereMakeupManiac said...

winged liner suits most ladies me thinks - and definitely yay for you!

Miss Litratista said...

I love its effects on your eyes. :)

Chamee of http://blog.misslitratista.com

laneige couture said...

im goin to try this!! i hve really small hooded eyes, will the eyeshadow last without kalat? my upper gel liner goes to my lower most of the time, what more if eyeshadow as lower liner? please do a post on using the liquid liner too :) thanks thanks

Angel said...

I super love how it opened up your eyes! Yay for me! ^__^

Unknown said...

yay!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...