Sunday, November 4, 2012

NOTD: Karl Lagerfeld x Shu Uemura in Royal Beige

I remember the first polish I've used...it was Caronia's Touch of Tan.  Wearing nail polish back in highschool's not allowed, so whenever we do, we try to wear something discreet.  I alternate it with Touch of Beige, but I love ToT better.
^_^

Now that wearing nail polish is becoming a lot more usual for me, I go for colors.  But sometimes, wearing classic colors are safer.  Most especially nudes, as it goes well with any outfit. And it helps make your fingers look longer.

For this post, I wanna share with you this nail polish from the Karl Lagerfeld collection of Shu Uemura.  The collection has 3 shades of nail polish, and I'm glad this is the one I got:

Karl Lagerfeld x Shu Uemura polish in Royal Beige


(Mon Shu's saying Hi!)

Royal Beige is a pretty nude beige.  It has gold iridescence that's visible in the bottle, but not much once applied.  I love how it make my nails look clean (excuse the dry cuticles, though. eww!) and my fingers long.  

I find this polish easy to apply, and it's not streaky.  It dries up fast too, and is already glossy even without a top coat.  It lasted 3-4 days on me without chipping.  These polishes from the Karl Lagerfeld collection also come with a sheet of nail art stickers.  Make sure your polish is dry before putting the sticker on. 

The other two shades are: Shu Shu Red and Karl Black, and is priced at Php1000/bottle.

I hope you like it!
^_^


Please like me on Facebook ( IambrigittePage ) and follow me on Twitter (Iamsutil) and Instagram (Iambrigitte)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...