Thursday, November 1, 2012

NOTD: (Cute) Ghosts...


Who said Halloween should always be scary?  And that ghosts can't be cute?

Here's a nailart I did for this Halloween.  I got the design online, and since I am just a newbie in doing nailart, I just copied.
^_^


BOOOH!


And the polishes I've used:

Revlon

Wet n Wild, Max Factor, Zoya

Polished! by Bobbie


and again, here are these cute little ghosts saying:
"Happy Halloween!"



I hope you like it!

We're on a holiday today, and probably most of you are now at the cemetery to visit your loved ones who passed away already.  Let's all take time to pray for their souls and reminisce the times spent with them.  Be safe everyone!


Please like me on Facebook ( IambrigittePage ) and follow me on Twitter (Iamsutil) and Instagram (Iambrigitte)

2 comments:

Lizzie said...

Sooo cute! How can you be sooo patient? WAs it difficult to do?

Iambrigitte said...

hihi, not really. the lines and the hollows dont have to be perfect naman :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...