Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Product Review: Leyende Clean Slate


Leyende Clean Slate Multitask Cleanser

*A soap-free and a triple-duty beauty product: cleanser, toner and makeup remover for all skin types. Made of grade A Royal Jelly base which thoroughly cleanses without drying; organic pineapple extract which is nature's natural toner and ylang-ylang infusion for anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties.  Other ingredients are honey, beeswax, goat or soy milk (upon request), oat extract, a-tocopherol (Vitamin E), grapeseed extract and organic coconut extract.




Aside from being a proudly-Pinoy brand that produces handmade, eco-friendly, organic and natural skincare products, the brand also champions women empowerment.  They give hope and chance to women by providing them with trainings that will help them start with their own business.  



Who doesn't love multipurpose products?  Imagine a cleanser, toner and makeup remover in a price of one?  


It comes in a white flip-top tube, that dispenses just the right amount of product.  
It's hygienic too!



texture is thick and creamy.  It's like toothpaste.
(sorry, I am not good at describing stuff)
^_^



It doesn't lather and has a sweet, pineapple-like scent.  It smells so good, I wondered if it tastes good too!

I've been using this for a week, but only as a makeup remover and cleanser.  What I do is I apply it on my damp face and then massage it to loosen up my makeup.  I add a bit more water if needed. I then wipe it off with wet wipes and then wash my face again using this.  It doesn't lather up but it doesn't mean it doesn't work. Face is squeaky-clean, but not tight after.  I think this would work even greater for those with dry skins. 

It's able to remove my makeup but there's a bit of my waterproof mascara left, which is okay.  This is great for those who doesn't wear too much (or heavy) makeup and when you travel as you don't have to bring a separate makeup remover, cleanser and toner.  I still use toner after, though. But I think to use a moisturizer right away after cleansing with this is okay too!

It's priced at Php350/100ml tube.  Pretty steep? Not really, as it's multipurpose.  And besides, its good cause of empowering women, is more than enough for us to shell out a couple of more bucks.  Girl power!
^_^



Please like me on Facebook ( IambrigittePage ) and follow me on Twitter (Iamsutil) and Instagram (Iambrigitte)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...