Friday, November 9, 2012

Papillo Fine Stationers...when some things are best left written

I used to love writing letters.  I remember those days when me and my girl friends would write ala-novela letters to make  kamustahan and chikahan.  We got separated when we entered college but we made sure we still keep in touch.  I also remember exchanging snail mails with Mom when she was still working abroad.  But when the Internet boomed, email became the preferred way of communication.  It's faster, cheaper and convenient.  Since then, I stopped buying stationery and even cards.  I collect stationery back then.  

But honestly, getting a handwritten note or a card still never fails to give me that warm feeling. It has a more personal touch, knowing that not too many people gets to write that much anymore...and I mean, writing by hand.  My handwriting sort of deteriorated through the years, as I "write" thru typing on a keyboard most of the time.

The art of handwriting letters may be lost to some, but not for stationer Trish Panlilio. “I sincerely believe people appreciate a handwritten letter, no matter how long or short,” shares Trish, Owner of PaPillo Fine Stationers. “It's the time you set aside to do it that makes it more special.”  Trish has always been fascinated with stationery and letter writing ever since she was young.  The presence of a personal touch has always been important to her— from the smallest things, to how she raises her children, and most especially to how she decorates their home. It’s certainly no wonder that her charming floral and gift arrangements are preferred by discerning and meticulous patrons.

Last November 6, I attended the launch of PaPillo's latest collection in anticipation of the upcoming holiday season.  And there, I felt like I was back to my "younger self," back to the days when I would spend a lot of time browsing thru the stationery sections of bookstores.  




(say hi to Patty's fab manicure! matchy matchy with the equally fab notepad.)
^_^

with Patty.  I am so happy to see you again!



i love these notepads that comes with a pen...great as gifts to kikay friends! 






 
sooo cute!  but I don't think I have the heart to use it.  sayang eh. LOL!

"Laugh until you tinkle on your panties.."  
ROFL.


Yes, PaPillo Stationery is not your usual stationery.  It is bursting with an array of bold colors, whimsical artwork and a fashion-forward sense of style.  In short, sosyal! What's even better is that you can choose the design you want, making it more personalized.

Papillo’s entire collection is available for viewing by simply calling 0929365 2328 or 0918 9369854. You can also visit the website www.papillofinestationers.com for more information.

This coming Saturday, you are all invited to check out what PaPillo has to offer:



Let's all go back to the traditional way of making our loved ones feel special...


Please like me on Facebook ( IambrigittePage ) and follow me on Twitter (Iamsutil) and Instagram (Iambrigitte)

2 comments:

redshoetraveller said...

Weeh! I love everything in this article as I am a sucker for stationers and love letters! :)

Patty B. said...

See you again soon, Jheng! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...