Sunday, January 12, 2014

Just Another Perfect MLBB Shade: Rimmel London Lipstick in Undressed...


People tell me to always be positive.  Some would even say, "If you want something, claim it!" And so I tried.  But WTH, it does hurt so much more pala when you fail after. It's a lot easier when you don't expect too much, or have some doubts at least.  If you somehow think negatively, and things turn out to be positive, ang saya!  But if things still turn out negative despite you being so positive about it, well, it does feel like falling with your face flat on the floor.  

I was again hating myself a few days back because of another failure.  I felt like I'm the dumbest person on earth and that the universe is against me.  And so I told myself that well, maybe I'm better off being negative after all. I used to be like that, and things still turn out to be in my favor. Or maybe, my so-called "luck" has finally ran out?  Sigh. I don't know.  For now, I'm just holding on to the thought that HE has other plans for me. I know HE does…but I just wish everything gets clear soon.  I honestly don't like myself right now. 

Oh well…enough with the drama.  I don't want to spoil your day with my nonsense blabbing anyway.  For now let me just do what I do best…sharing with you another great find, and hopefully enable you to at least check it out too!
^_^


Rimmel London Long Lasting Lipstick in Undressed


 I knooow, I kinda promised to be more adventurous when it comes to my lip colour this year but what can I do?  These MLBB shades just keep calling out my name!  I actually got this around October and haven't really used it that much because I still keep on reaching out to my MAC Please Me and Peachstock. But now that I'm almost out of Peachstock and I'm not yet ready to use my back up of Please Me, I think I'll be able to give this baby a lot more love. 

Undressed is a lovely nude shade with peach undertones.  Pigmentation is really good, as it goes opaque even in just one swipe.  It's perfect for those with fair-to-medium skin tones.  I think this will wash out those with darker skin tones.   It glides on smoothly, moisturizes your lips and stays on for 3-4hrs (though it promises 8hrs) even with coffee and a light meal.  It has some sweet (almost caramel-like) scent to it too, so those who are sensitive to any kind of scent might be turned-off, but it does go away after a few minutes.

  The packaging is a glossy dark purple tube that's almost black…definitely not as classy as that of MACs, but it's pretty decent and sturdy.  It's a lot affordable too, I think I got it at around AED 40 or less at Spinneys.  It's a great everyday lippie if you want to save your much-expensive lippies for special occasions. 



Have you tried any of their lipsticks?  Any other shades you can recommend?  I got myself two more lipsticks from this brand, but don't get too excited, since they are almost of the same shade. (laughs)  So please, do suggest any other shade that you think might suit me!

Please like me on Facebook ( IambrigittePage ) and follow me on Twitter (_IAmBrigitte_) and Instagram (Iambrigitte)

2 comments:

Jes Roque said...

Hug! HE has wonderful plans for you!:) Believe!

Iambrigitte said...

thanks Jes! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...