Friday, January 17, 2014

My "I'm just cooking dinner" Makeup Look...

When I was still working, one thing that I always look forward to everyday is…not going to work, of course (laughs), but putting on makeup. No matter how sleepy I am (because I would only get to sleep no more than 4hrs everyday), I always get perky when it's time to primp up.  It's like therapy for me.  I've always liked playing with my makeup. And I'm sure a lot of you can relate.  

Now that I'm just at home most of the time (in short, domesticated, plain housewife LOL), I don't get to play with my toys that much anymore. If they have feelings, I'm pretty sure they are getting tampo already.  So I asked myself, why not wear makeup even when I'm just preparing dinner? Hahah. At least, I'll be more inspired to whip up a good meal when I feel pretty. Right!? And so I did!  

For this look,  I used my Bobbi Brown Twilight Pink Lip and Eye palette.  The gorgeous palette have been sitting for a while now and so I figured, it's about time to give it some lovin'. 

The shades I used from the palette are:


1 - Nude, 2 - Twilight Pink and 3 - Espresso 





Pale Mauve


And here's the look:


BROWS and EYES

L'oreal Eyebrow Pencil
In2it Brow Powder palette
UDPP in Eden
Bobbi Brown eyeshadows in Nude (crease), Twilight Pink (lid) and Espresso (outer-V and lower lash line
MUFE Aqua Black applied as liner on the upper lash line
Rimmel Long Lasting Kohl Kajal liner in Nude on the lower waterline 


FACE

Lancome LA Base Pro Perfecting Makeup Primer
Clinique Even Better Liquid Foundation in Ivory
Revlon Age Defying with DNA Advantage concealer
Bobbi Brown Cheek Rouge in Homecoming Pink (from the Beauty Rules book)
Sleek Contour Kit in Medium
Essence All About Matt! Fixing Loose Powder


LIPS
Rimmel London Lasting Finish by Kate lipstick in #26
Bobbi Brown Creamy Lip Color in Pale Mauve



Please excuse my peeling face. I'm back on Obagi Nuderm and my skin has been so dry and flaky.  Without makeup, my skin is sooo red!  I'll try to put up with this, I mean, I will put up with this just to have these nasty scars off my face and to get that gorgeous glow my skin used to have years ago when I was on Obagi. Hayy, the things one has to go through for the sake of vanity having a good skin. 



Anyways, I hope you like it!


Please like me on Facebook ( IambrigittePage ) and follow me on Twitter (_IAmBrigitte_) and Instagram (Iambrigitte)

9 comments:

Nix said...

You have nice brows! :D

Juvy said...

More Tutorials! <3

Iambrigitte said...

thanks Nix :)

Will try Juvy :)

Iambrigitte said...

thanks Nix :)

Will try Juvy :)

Anonymous said...

the way you do your liner is always my fave part of your look! :)

Unknown said...

is this available at a local bobbi brown counter in manila? i think this is an all in one palette for me. where did ur mom buy it?

Unknown said...

Great pick and yes the best mood changer, makeup!

Iambrigitte said...

thanks so much anne_22! my years of practice paid off, i think :)

hi marielle mom got this from rustans makati :)

it sure is hell notes for beauty! :)

Nix said...

Hi! I nominated you for The Liebster Award! :) Here: http://nix-sayo.blogspot.com/2014/01/the-liebster-award.html

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...