Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Product Review: Herra Protect Hair Perfume...


Don't you just love the smell of freshly washed hair?  Whenever I wash my hair with the Bed Head Styleshots Hi-Def Curls shampoo and conditioner, my hair smells so good I want to eat it. Ugh, okay I might be exaggerating. (laughs) But sometimes I'd still do a chore or two after taking a shower…like say, cooking!  And so by the time the hubby comes home, gives me a peck on the cheek and catches a whiff of my hair, he'd be like, "what smell is that?" Imagine the worse when you'd be sauté-ing with onions or cooking fish.  Eww.  

I used to have the same issue when I was still working.  I get out of the office for my noon break and go back with my hair smelling exactly what I had for lunch. LoL!  I bet you've had those experiences too! So what do I do? Sometimes I'll just put my hair up in a bun, so nobody would be able to smell and start guessing what I had for lunch.  Or, I'll spritz some perfume on my hair…which is actually a no-no, because it will make your hair dry.   

Now, with Herra Protect Hair Perfume, I can finally bid goodbye to bad smelling-hair days!

Herra Protect Hair Perfume


Ingredients and Benefits:

Glycerin - for hair's maximum moisture without weighing it down
Olive extract - it's an antioxidant that protects hair from pollution and free radicals
Sunflower extract - protects hair against UV damage and colour fade


The Herra signature fragrance is a blend of the finest key notes creating a fresh, modern, uplifting experience that appeals to all:

Top notes - Italian bergamot, Loquar fruit
Middle Notes - Midnight orchid, Rose, White Jasmine, Mimosa, Heliotrope and Lily
Base Notes - Vanilla, Tonka bean, Sandalwood and Musk




 This baby smells delicious!  But it's not in any way fruity. Instead, it smells Vanilla!  Now, I don't really like Vanilla in my perfumes but this one has got to be an exception. It actually smells sexy! I don't also find it contrasting with my body perfume. The husband loves it too, and knowing how picky he is when it comes to scents, this one must be really good. The scent lasts long too.  I use it at night (usually after cooking, before the hubby gets home) and I'd still be able to smell it the next day.  And yes, I no longer hear him complain that my hair smells like ulam!  

I also use it when I'm going out, spritzing it on my hair right before I step out of the house.  And another good thing about it is that, it doesn't weigh down my curls…nor make it look greasy.  I remember using it one time and while inside the metro, the girl behind me asked me what perfume I'm using. I told her it's actually a hair perfume and then she asked me where she can get one because she wants to get one for herself and her mom.  I felt like I was in an infomercial while trying to give her more details of how good the product is.  Hahaha!  Of course I had to tell her that I don't work for Herra, and that I'm just one of the many people loving it.



The packaging is also nice, it's sleek and well, expensive-looking.  I also love that it is in a 50ml handy-sized bottle that you can fit into your bag for quick touch-ups. 

It doesn't come cheap, I know. But for the price of AED 185/50ml, you get a hair perfume and a haircare product in one.  I'm not sure if it's gonna be the same for everyone, but the scent really lasts long. I never had to re-spritz so I'm guessing, this will last me a good 3 months (or more) even when used everyday.  

I love this, and yes, I see myself buying when I ran out of it.  
^_^


Please like me on Facebook ( IambrigittePage ) and follow me on Twitter (_IAmBrigitte_) and Instagram (Iambrigitte)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...